question

• satrapis1
      satrapis1
      Bronze
      one question cause i dont play in star and dont have big roll.
      Is the Fifty50 good to make one good bank roll?
      I deposited today 50$ in start and maybe i play fifty50 is good for make bank roll...Strategy is same with Double or Nothing?
  • 2 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey satrapis1,

Fifty50's are a good way to start a bankroll, just stay withing reasonable bankrollmanagement and you'll be fine! The strategy is a bit different than the DoN as you only get your buy-in back when you finish top 5. A DoN would give you back twice the buy-in. You need to make sure to accumulate enough chips as 50% of all buy-ins is used to pay out the top 5 according to their chipstack at the end of the tournament.

Good luck grinding up your bankroll!

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • satrapis1
      satrapis1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Hey satrapis1,

Fifty50's are a good way to start a bankroll, just stay withing reasonable bankrollmanagement and you'll be fine! The strategy is a bit different than the DoN as you only get your buy-in back when you finish top 5. A DoN would give you back twice the buy-in. You need to make sure to accumulate enough chips as 50% of all buy-ins is used to pay out the top 5 according to their chipstack at the end of the tournament.

Good luck grinding up your bankroll!

All the best,

NIVEKii
      what is better? Turbo or non Turbo??
      You know any better way to make bankroll??Maybe HU sng its good?But i think i can play many table in hu only 1-2 but in Fifty50 maybeplay 6-10