This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New 5CD Content in the near future?

• Systemrock
      Systemrock
      Bronze
      Hey,

i just wondering if there will be some new Content for 5CD in the near future. I red the articles and watched the Video from EvGalois (great work btw!!) and started to play .1$/.2$ FL CG and some 1,50$ PL SNGs. Was very funny. Now im looking for some kind of new content. Maybe something like a Live-Session or a Session-Review would be cool. Just to get some new ideas for my Play.

Systemrock ;)
  • 1 reply
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Systemrock
      Hey,

i just wondering if there will be some new Content for 5CD in the near future. I red the articles and watched the Video from EvGalois (great work btw!!) and started to play .1$/.2$ FL CG and some 1,50$ PL SNGs. Was very funny. Now im looking for some kind of new content. Maybe something like a Live-Session or a Session-Review would be cool. Just to get some new ideas for my Play.

Systemrock ;)
      +1 to everything!

Blind defence, free play situations, donk betting v check/raising, playing v donk bets v aggro opponents just to throw some ideas out there! Also adjusting to PL/NL from FL would be nice at some point in the future.