Some Question

• satrapis1
      satrapis1
      Bronze
      Hello Every1 today i start play in PokerStars before i play FL in 770...
      So i dont have too many bank roll to deposit and i deposit 50$ what is the best way to boost up my bank roll? SNG-SNG K.O-Fifty50-HU SNG-STT ??
      Need make one bank roll 300-400$ for play FL 0,25-0,50..

Sorry if you see many time this questions but im new in pokerstars and try to find best way to boost my bank roll...
  • 5 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey satrapis1,

Tough question to answer. What is the most important here is that you play the gametype you're most comfortable with. If the plan is to play FL 0.25/0.50 I'd suggest just starting FL a limit or two below. Fifty50's are a good way to boost a bankroll but as I said, you should play what you're most comfortable with and with what you know you beat. The increase in bankroll should follow accordingly.

Good luck on the tables!

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • Systemrock
      Systemrock
      Bronze
      As NIVEKii said, play FL and climb the Limits till you play FL .25/.5 . On your way you will learn alot and thats a very important point. Get away from "I want to make fast money with poker" or something else. If you want to play FL then start with FL.

Just my 2 Cents
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by Systemrock
      As NIVEKii said, play FL and climb the Limits till you play FL .25/.5 . On your way you will learn alot and thats a very important point. Get away from "I want to make fast money with poker" or something else. If you want to play FL then start with FL.

Just my 2 Cents
      I think this is very solid advice sir, worth much more than 2c!

Thanks for popping by.

Anyone else think there's another way?
    • dubadal
      dubadal
      Bronze
      absolutely! 2-10k GTD tournaments with 1-3 usd BI. With proper skill-luck ratio you could bubble one of those for 200 usd+ easy each month. Most of those are NL though :( .
      Systemrocks point is best - if you actually have nerves & math to play and win FL, then stars offers a rather soft micro FL environment with lots of calling stations.
    • everyoneissolid
      everyoneissolid
      Gold
      easy just play what you are best at