Ongame mod (unofficial)

• poupou
      poupou
      Bronze
      As I don't like those out-of-the-box Ongame table layouts, I made one that I do. - But why be selfish and not share :)
      Mod has been tested and is currently working with PokerStrategy.com's partner rooms and in couple of others.

I won't take any responsibility for anything that can go wrong for you. Use at your own discretion.

Screenshots:

Settings:

You can mix and match the deck and the background for your taste.
      Other settings do not affect the mod so you can set them as you please.

Installation:

1.) Download this file [poumod.zip, 1.14mb]
      2.) Extract the files in the package to the root of your Ongame skin (ie. c:\Poker\Betfair\).
      You should now have a file called poumod.bat and a folder called poumod in there.

Now comes the tricky part.

3.) To get the mod working on your skin, you have to edit poumod.bat file:

copy .\poumod\*.* /y
      set PATH=%CD%\arch\win32\jre\bin;%CD%\arch\win32\jre\bin\client;%PATH%
      set JAVA_HOME=%CD%\arch\win32\jre
      start "" "Betfair.exe" -classpath DJNativeSwing-SWT.jar;DJNativeSwing.jar;bjava.jar;jna-3.0.7.jar;jna_WindowsUtils.jar;jpc5_obfuscated_3124.jar;resources.jar;swt.jar -classname testdriver.application.PokerFrame -dir . -lang en -logdir "C:\Betfair" -brand "Betfair"

- Betfair.exe - Change this to match your skin's .exe
      - 3124 - This port number changes on some client updates and then you have to change it as well.

You can find the number you should use in the end of the file which is in your skin's root folder.

- C:\Betfair - Change your skin's path here.
      - Betfair - And put your skin's name here.

4.) Save and close poumod.bat and start your client with it!

You can also make your life easier by creating a shortcut for poumod.bat on your desktop.

Please note! If you are on Windows Vista or 7 AND you have installed your poker client under Program Files the .bat may require administrative rights to be able to copy the new mod over the old one.

Examples of currently (30.8.2011) working poumod.bat files:

Betfair:

code:
      copy .\poumod\*.* /y
      start "" "Betfair.exe" -classpath DJNativeSwing-SWT.jar;DJNativeSwing.jar;bjava.jar;jna-3.0.7.jar;jna_WindowsUtils.jar;jpc5_obfuscated_3124.jar;resources.jar;swt.jar -classname testdriver.application.PokerFrame  -dir . -lang en -logdir "C:\Betfair" -brand "Betfair"

EuroPoker:

code:
      copy .\poumod\*.* /y
      start "" "EuroPoker.exe" -classpath DJNativeSwing-SWT.jar;DJNativeSwing.jar;bjava.jar;jna-3.0.7.jar;jna_WindowsUtils.jar;jpc5_obfuscated_3126.jar;resources.jar;swt.jar -classname testdriver.application.PokerFrame  -dir . -lang en -logdir "C:\EuroPoker" -brand "EuroPoker"

bwin:

code:
      copy .\poumod\*.* /y
      copy .\poumod\*.* /y
      start "" "bwinPoker.exe" -classpath DJNativeSwing-SWT.jar;DJNativeSwing.jar;bjava.jar;jna-3.0.7.jar;jna_WindowsUtils.jar;jpc5_obfuscated_3126.jar;resources.jar;swt.jar -classname testdriver.application.PokerFrame %* -dir . -lang en -logdir "C:\bwinPoker" -brand "bwinPoker"

And all hail to grinders for the idea and execution.
  • 40 replies
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Thx 4 share! :)
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      wow, thnx
    • poupou
      poupou
      Bronze
      As Finnish omaha coach Kyyberi pointed out for me, this deck is not the best for Omaha if you use the smallest table size possible.

In fact, it's not the best for any gametype if you have to use "mini tables".

If you are one of these player (mainly with laptop) and want "clearer cards" (grinder's pro2) download this file [resources.jar (2.4 MB)] and replace the file found in "poumod" folder with it. (Same mod, different deck)
    • Maartinss
      Maartinss
      Bronze
      Maybe, you can modify this mod for MacOX user too who play in ongame poker sits?
    • TheScythe
      TheScythe
      Bronze
      hello Poupou,

thanks for uploading your mod. I am encountering one problem with it. When I open table i can see only message that table is being loaded.

I can hear the sounds however. Do you have any clue for me what can be done to fix this?

Thank you in advance

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      isn't a lot of the resources of this mod from mod-grinders?

• poupou
      poupou
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheScythe
      hello Poupou,

thanks for uploading your mod. I am encountering one problem with it. When I open table i can see only message that table is being loaded.

I can hear the sounds however. Do you have any clue for me what can be done to fix this?

Thank you in advance
      Yea this was due to Ongame's newest update.
      I did check it out this morning though and all works fine for me.

Maybe download this again [poumod.zip] and ofc change the stuff inside the .bat

Originally posted by conall88
      isn't a lot of the resources of this mod from mod-grinders?
      I did use the execution from their base, yeah. I did change about everything up, except the border of the table. (Chips and dealerbutton was also from theirs at first, but I did change them later) All respect to them for this.

For me, I found their theme to be tad too black for me, which is why I did my own :)

Also has to love the PokerStrategy.com logo ;)
    • TheScythe
      TheScythe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by poupou
      hello Poupou,

Thank you in advance
      Yea this was due to Ongame's newest update.
      I did check it out this morning though and all works fine for me.

Maybe download this again [poumod.zip] and ofc change the stuff inside the .bat
      Did exacly the same as at first time (edited in the same way) but now, however, it is working :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:

Do not know why it does but nevermind :f_cool:

Thanks for help and support :f_biggrin:
    • poupou
      poupou
      Bronze
      Did exacly the same as at first time (edited in the same way) but now, however, it is working :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:

Do not know why it does but nevermind :f_cool:

Thanks for help and support :f_biggrin:
      Yeah I know, it was like your screenshot for me this morning too.
      Can't understand. Glad it works now though :)
    • jaszvitez45
      jaszvitez45
      Bronze
      very nice mod :s_thumbsup: :s_thumbsup: :s_thumbsup:
    • poupou
      poupou
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jaszvitez45
      very nice mod :s_thumbsup: :s_thumbsup: :s_thumbsup:
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      I'd like to use this mod but I got the same problem as the others mods that I found on the net.. so I edit the lines like this

copy .\poumod\*.* /y
      start "" "StartBetfair.exe" -classpath DJNativeSwing-SWT.jar;DJNativeSwing.jar;bjava.jar;jna-3.0.7.jar;jna_WindowsUtils.jar;jpc5_obfuscated_3164.jar;resources.jar;swt.jar -classname testdriver.application.PokerFrame -dir . -lang en -logdir "C:\Betfair JPC" -brand "Betfair"

StartBetfair.exe is the name of betfair for me, the folder is right, the jar number aswell, but when I start the bat, the client starts to upgrade then it says this while loading.

"cant find class testdriver/application/pokerframe testdriver/"

is this because its updating its own .jar file ? some help needed here, thanks
    • Rutor52
      Rutor52
      Bronze
      Thank you! SO much!!! Working great and I like it very much!
    • alexs86
      alexs86
      Bronze
      thank u 4 that, will make my life easier ^^
    • StingerMk
      StingerMk
      Bronze
      Hi ,Try this software http://www.ongbetter.com/
      I realy like it.
    • ulairiiii
      ulairiiii
      Bronze
      thanks
    • madorjan
      madorjan
      Bronze
      Very good mod, thank you so much!
    • pleno1
      pleno1
      Coach
      Coach
      it comes up when i try to load:

"failed to find class. testdriver/application/poker"
    • poupou
      poupou
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pleno1
      it comes up when i try to load:

"failed to find class. testdriver/application/poker"
      Yeah it stopped working due to some update @ ongame and I have been working a lot and taking some time off poker so haven't gotten it fixed. Dunno if I even can. I'll check it someday when I have a day off.