for ciRith and frzl

• Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      Hi!

After reviewing the hands I posted, do you spot any major leaks that could have cosed my 300BB downswing(I posted only the hands I wasn't sure about)? Or do you think it was only bad luck and tilt(I know that was part of it, but I controlled it pretty well).

PS: I'm not quite sure if it was a 300 or 150BB downswing, do you count 0.25$ or 0.50$ as the BB at FL50?
  • 6 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi,

I haven't noticed any big leaks at your play. The best you can do is to review the posted hands. You see to be unable to fold if you are beat in multiway pots. This is not a very big mistake but can cost you a lot.

For example:

over pair with two agressors

This calldown cost you 4 BB nearly all the time you do it. The chane of winning here is way to low to calldown here.

Another mistake may be that you sometimes don't stick to the SHC. Again this might be only a small mistake but all toghther it might make your downswing bigger. A downswing doesn't mean that you play bad but if you make bad plays it will go down even faster. :/

Alltogther I think that you should be a winning player on this limit (even if the seen hands are to few to say it definatly). Just go on and post hands. Post winning and losing hands and maybe some hands where you are sure you played it correct to control if it really is correct. :)

FL is always describted with the blinds. So you play 0.25/0.5$ and 1 BB = 0.5$.
      his is because you can buying for 1000BB and so it would be FL500 which doesn't make much sense. :)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      OK, than my downswing was 150BB :D

Yeah, I've noticed my non folding problem too and I'm working on it. Need more self discipline :P , but I'm getting better at it as the hand you mentioned was the only one I didn't fold in a while.

As to not sticking to SHC, well I multi table, soooo I sometimes mis my position, ops :rolleyes: . By the way I think frzl mentioned that I should fold Q10o in late with no reise and I got the feeling I have an old SHC, is there a new one?

Any way, thanks for the analysis, I think you hit the nail on the head and I will keep working on my play(read: you will get a lot more hands :D )
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      There was an old SHC. You use the new one so no there is no newer.
      We edited the old one because the game changed on the mirco limits. (It got more aggressive down there because PS.com recrutes so many players. :D )

Happy posting. ;)

EDIT: May I ask from where you are? (Countrywise.)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      LOL. Doing a good job, huh :D

I'm from Slovenia, why?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dippy19
      LOL. Doing a good job, huh :D

I'm from Slovenia, why?
      I just saw you saying a phrase which sounded like a raw german to english translation (which is often wrong here ^^): Farmer... potatoes etc.. ;)
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      lol yeah that... It's raw slovenian to english translation :D

It might have german roots, we adapted a lot from you guys.