This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl5 fr 8as

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Firstly was this a little too loose to open?

Villain is 14/8 over 155 hands. 29% wtsd, 75% w$sd. Thought I should probably c/f to be honest, since this has hit his range pretty strongly?

Also think I should just c/f river if I played it this way? No worse hands are calling, so it was a silly bet IMO

Thanks!

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.88)
      BB ($2.23)
      UTG ($5.64)
      UTG+1 ($3.19)
      Hero ($8.57)
      MP1 ($5)
      CO ($4)
      BTN ($5.94)

Dealt to Hero 8:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, MP1 calls $0.20, fold, BTN calls $0.20, SB calls $0.18, fold

FLOP ($0.85) Q:diamond: K:heart: A:club:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.56, MP1 folds, BTN calls $0.56, SB folds

TURN ($1.97) Q:diamond: K:heart: A:club: 5:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($1.97) Q:diamond: K:heart: A:club: 5:spade: 3:heart:

Hero bets $0.80, BTN calls $0.80
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Preflop: A bit too loose. I'd have at least HI or even CO. But of course it doesn't mean that it ain't possible to play such hands. :)

As played
      Postflop: Nah, I would say still should be fine. He may easily even do any kind of hero-calls there with Kx while we Checked the turn. Do you want to Check/Call then against some bigger bet? Of course he ain't gonna bet anyways with bigger bets there with a lot worse but I wouldn't let him Check behind hands like Qx/Kx.

Best regards.