Quick reality check please

• whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      EDIT: nevermind, back on track, point taken not to open threads looking for evaluation of stats and results with under a few 10ks of hands sample
  • 5 replies
    • staktas
      staktas
      Bronze
      Just pinch yourself.
    • ArtisSkirpa
      ArtisSkirpa
      Bronze
      No, but you can assume you're bad preflop.
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ArtisSkirpa
      No, but you can assume you're bad preflop.
      no #### sherlock, I thought everyone is solid when 24-tabling 6max

when I lower the amount of tables I play more along the lines of 17/15, I don't need you to tell me 12/10 is too nitty for 6max and it murders my red line
    • ArtisSkirpa
      ArtisSkirpa
      Bronze
      I didn't intend to insult you or anything. What stakes do you play? I think it's really hard to win $ playing 12/10 @6max tables. So you might want to either improve your auto-pilot game or play less tables, unless you get like 85% rb and run hot lifetme.
    • whateverdude
      whateverdude
      Bronze
      Ok, then I am sorry for being a bit agressive in my reply. I am playing NL10 atm, have been maintaining 4bb/100 at NL25 in the past over huge sample size. At PS as BSS that is. I also got a few 10ks of hands of breaking even NL10/25 SSS 16-tabling at FTP. Not impressive, but not total beginner either.

I am pretty good at mass multitabling, when working with the proper tools (2nd monitor, table ninja, better PC-current one adds a second to each of my decisions waiting for next table to pop, its hell), due to lack of such I am forced to play much tighter. I am content with breaking even after the ~30% RB during those 24-tabling sessions. My first cashouts will be invested in said tools.

I am content with breaking even after the ~30% RB, for reasons I'd rather not share at this point :p

I was just curious if I am running bad postflop in addition to playing bad preflop.