over 72 hours still waiting

• 9 replies
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      ya man i waited a nice amount also man i no its free money and stuff but i ve waited so long i think i memorized every article here lol.. i sent my I D and everything and i got to response if they got it or they didnt get it or if im going to get my starting capital. so annoying
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

It's free money, so it's worth a little waiting, right? Please be patient and you'll get the money sooner or later.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • Pierrepoker1
      Pierrepoker1
      Bronze
      why do you say the waiting period is only 48 hours, if you change this then people have no reason to worry that they won't get the money
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      ya thats 100% true you no. i think im just gonna depoist . i wanna email full tilt and ask if this site is legit beacause everyone i talked to said that there waiting and i referedd like 5 people and there calling me bitching at me lol and i no its free money but if they say WITHIN 48 hours that should be true you.

i love what this site does its a good idea and i was thinking about something like this and this site will make alot of money if they run it right and it dosent look like it right now. i hope i get it before i sleep so i can sleep easy and not have all my friends bitch at me haha
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      @Pierrepoker1: As the FAQ section says, in the case of ID checks being involved it can take longer than 48 hours to process they money - even up to 96 hours or more. Since you were in fact ID checked, im sorry to say that you will just have to be patient. I just checked your case and it is already processed, you just need to wait for Mansion to activate your account now.

@akablade: As you know in your case there were problems with your Profile information in relation to your ID check. You will also have to be patient and wait since our support team needs to process everything before the money can be sent to your account. 48 hours is just the timeframe for when no ID checks or any other steps are involved.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      If you are not patient you don't have place in poker.
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      @Pierrepoker1: As the FAQ section says, in the case of ID checks being involved it can take longer than 48 hours to process they money - even up to 96 hours or more. Since you were in fact ID checked, im sorry to say that you will just have to be patient. I just checked your case and it is already processed, you just need to wait for Mansion to activate your account now.

@akablade: As you know in your case there were problems with your Profile information in relation to your ID check. You will also have to be patient and wait since our support team needs to process everything before the money can be sent to your account. 48 hours is just the timeframe for when no ID checks or any other steps are involved.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
      ya i talked to Luis about it and i resent my info and I D and i m pretty sure i should be getting it tommorrow.. but can you check if mine is being processed? beacause i heard for full tilt it gets processed pretty fast.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi akablade,

We're working on your document. Please be patient.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      Ya im being patient lol but is everything going smooth with the transfering? i ticketed Luis back when he sent me a ticket and its been a day in a half and he hasnt answered me