Help needed to change poker site

• PaTaPaTaPoNn
      PaTaPaTaPoNn
      Bronze
      I've been waiting, waiting and waiting for news from FTP...

Oh well, guess I'll try other sites while waiting for the indefinite delaying news.

So, which sites will you guys recommend? I still can't find any site's interface is as user friendly as FTP's =/
  • 13 replies
    • Ramble
      Ramble
      Bronze
      I've tried both Mansion and Titan, they are not bad, but have nowhere near the traffic that FTP did, and you're right about the interface not being as good.
    • Pascal
      Pascal
      Bronze
      Hi,

after playing long at one site and getting used to it every other site will feel strange at first
      and to be honest fulltilt software really had one of the most user friendly interfaces

I think I'd turn to an ipoker skin now like William Hill
      the software works good and there is a nice traffic for most of the games

what are you playing btw?

Cheers,

Pascal
    • batukas
      batukas
      Bronze
      Best software by far is on stars, i don't want to even compare it with ipoker and others.. ftp soft was the only soft that could compete with stars, and some features i liked better on ftp, but now when ftp gone, stars soft is your only choice rly, especially if u multitable.

That's only my opinion ofc.
    • PaTaPaTaPoNn
      PaTaPaTaPoNn
      Bronze
      Hmm thanks for the advice, I'll try star out then.

I was building NL10 to $250 then FTP stopped, effort wasted. =/
    • pavels4444
      pavels4444
      Bronze
      obviously Stars has the best soft but also the toughest competition. I guess you don't have to worry about competition in the micros, so go with Stars ...

FTP had the best software, would like to see them back again. iPoker soft just tilts me, PS is waaay better. Maybe I'm just used to it
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      I think stars is the best software and proven to be the best traffic. If you dont like it id then reccomend party or titan, (titan is the best ipoker skin in my honest opinion)
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      i have to disagree with many. I think stars has one of the worst softs. Microgaming and Full tilt are best i think.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BigOVERBET
      i have to disagree with many. I think stars has one of the worst softs. Microgaming and Full tilt are best i think.

I personally quite like the Microgaming software as well.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hi all,

Interesting opinions thus far. Changing poker room can be a really big decision, and making the right choice can make a huge difference to both your winrate/hourly and to your enjoyment of playing.

For those of you currently considering a change, I'd like to offer a little extra special service for you all.

if you tell me:

1. what games you play (stakes, game type)

2. how much you play (in terms of rake per month, or hours per week, or anything)

3. where you already have accounts, and where you'd be willing to create an account

4. how many tables you play at once, and

5. what's the best and worst thing about where you currently play

then I'll personally analyse the situation and come up with the best possible room or network for you to play and maximize your $ and your fun!

Marc
      :spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Id actually like your opinion on a room, since im looking to move from WH. I play 6max 2NL and dabble in SnGs on occasion. Managed 20k hands in this month. I have a tracked account at 888, poker770 and William Hill, untracked at stars, titan and party. I play upto 6 tables if they are fishy, less if not. Best thing about where I currently play is pro customer support, worst is the bad software, particularly how hard it is to filter games in the lobby (i cant filter as precisely as I would like) and its much harder to multitable than stars, also as I have been playing there for more than 3 months I am denied access to the beginner tables which are the fishiest by far.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Honestly, I think the best option for you might actually be William Hill. The players on the ipoker network are generally the fishiest, and if you're only playing a max of 6 tables, the filtering doesn't probably tilt you a lot. On the other hand, an Ongame skin like Betfair or Europoker because here you'd certainly have a little more SnG traffic.
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarcPS
      Honestly, I think the best option for you might actually be William Hill. The players on the ipoker network are generally the fishiest, and if you're only playing a max of 6 tables, the filtering doesn't probably tilt you a lot. On the other hand, an Ongame skin like Betfair or Europoker because here you'd certainly have a little more SnG traffic.
      Heh thanks, il check out betfair and europoker then, since id like to get a few first deposit bonuses to aid moving up the stakes a little faster.
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      For me Pokerstars is the best software, very easy to multi table and has high traffic but if you're not wanting to play there I like microgamming and ongame as alternatives. However, multi tabling on ongame I have found it difficult to do more than 12 tables which shouldn't bother you as you only play 6 :)