i invite my freinds

• pratsku
      pratsku
      Bronze
      hi may i ask question again please ...i invite my cousin and 2 freinds we all stay in smile mansions thailand not same room i have man i ask befor we all use from office wifi so we address computer same same is this problem ??????? and i like you tell me please ....ty
  • 6 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi pratsku,

are you saying your friends live in the same area but have different computers?
      yes, it is ok to refer friends who live in the same building. if they pass security checks, they will be credited with a starting capital as well.

smiles,
      wendy
    • pratsku
      pratsku
      Bronze
      hi they are staying in the same same same apartments as me but different room same same internet ....
    • pratsku
      pratsku
      Bronze
      and ty wendy for you responseabiltty
    • denetomtom
      denetomtom
      Bronze
      Sorry to hi jack this post but I have similar problem, I live in a forest commune and there are 25 of us, we are all interested in poker so will I be able to recommend all my buddies as well. Only problem is we all share same address and same computer. Is this likely to cause any problems? :D

Thanks for your help :D
    • pratsku
      pratsku
      Bronze
      i think i clear that we all use same wifi but same computer i am not sure .....the can not give the bonus ..but whatever velry good site here i seee u gold gl.......can try but its not upto this wendy its up to teh secrirty pople
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      wow, forest commune sounds really cool. :s_cool: seriously? where do you live? how does it work?

i can't imagine how 25 people can grind poker on 1 computer though. sounds pretty impossible. :D how many hours did you need to play to reach gold?

like pratsku said, there is no harm trying, but obviously they will need to pass the security checks. :)