This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] A7s in BB

• Mopenza
      Mopenza
      Bronze
      should I isorase vs ppl like him or not?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $11.69
      BB (Hero):
      $10.05
      MP3:
      $8.49
      CO:
      $14.82
      BU:
      $9.48

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, 7.
      MP3 calls $0.10, 3 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.25) 6, A, 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.15, MP3 calls $0.15.

Turn: ($0.55) K (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.20, MP3 raises to $0.60, Hero calls $0.40.

River: ($1.75) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks.

Final Pot: $1.75.
  • 2 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I would prefer raising pf, since A7s is way ahead of his limp/calling range and since he has such a wide range you can profitable c-bet almost on any board and then go from there.
      If player likes to float, then you can always c/c turn with your showdown value or barrel on scare cards.
      I guess postflop is fine, although standard play against 34/8 would be bet/folding turn, but until you have no reads what hands he might raise on the turn and since you bet quite small on the turn I´d likely also call him down with tp hand
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Mopenza,

Preflop: Isolating should be totally fine here. But just Checking is also if you don't feel that comfortable postflop.
      Postflop: Rather Bet the turn bigger ~$0,35 or even more than that smallish. Such a bet might even easily induce him to raise you. Which means our plan would be to Bet/Fold it.

Best regards.