This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

a little bit about myself

• photolong
      photolong
      Bronze
      Hi all im fairly new 2 this site (a couple of days) thought id say hello ,
      and find out if anyone plays the game i love OMAHA pot limit,
      most people seem to play no limit holdem,i started out a year ago on no limit holdem but about 4 mts ago i discovered omaha and changed to playing it, it can be a frustrating game but thats poker
      i also play some lesser known games like soko,americana and telesina
      I also dont play much cash games I just dont seem very good at playing for cash but maby ill improve, Usually im playing omaha rebuy touraments
      which is where i make my money , im always looking at other sites to see can i find any good omaha tournaments
      One site i liked playing NLH on is full tilt they have a nice $3.30 , 90 player bounty game but i lost all my money on that site ( playing H,O,R,S,E ) another game I love , but i plan to invest some funds there again shortly and bankroll manage better.
      well thats all for now wish you all lots of luck on the tables
  • 1 reply
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi photolong,

We should be translating our german omaha articles sometime in the near future which will hopefully increase the overall discussion about Omaha in this forum. I myself really like the format but havent found the time to actually play it a lot (even though its much more fun than HE).

So welcome to the community and good luck at the tables ;)

Best regards,
      SoyCD