satrapis1

• satrapis1
      satrapis1
      Bronze
      Hello evry1 my name is Giannis (in english john) i'm from greece and i'm 23 years old...
      I play poker few month (3-4) before know the PokerStrategy.com playing poker and I was really a very bad player i lost in 1 month over 1000$, I bellieve i'm on of the best player in worl so i lost easy.since I learned about the PokerStrategy.com . I sat down and read too many articles I have seen many videos and I think now I'm ready to start playing poker again, I stopped awhile to study and be able to become a good player...
      I will make a deposits in 1 day between 80-100$ and started playing poker...
      My opinion is to start with NL2...And if good level will go up...I will try to keep the Bank Roll my 100% because this was the reason I lost enough money at the beginning...
      Will continue post here to it will pass through helps...
      And i post and graph with my results.

One more thing I want, how do I delete all my hand history from Holdem Manager?I do not want to remind nothing the bad start I've done...
      will start everything from the beginning..0 hand-0 $ results everything 0 .And try to go as high as I can.

Say on GL... :D
  • 4 replies
    • tofu22
      tofu22
      Bronze
      i would suggest not to delete your old losing hand history. go through it, review and learn from it as much as possible. by doing that and excepting that you lost big i think it could make you stronger mentally. learning and excepting mistakes is very importent for progress in poker (my opinion).

i think this will make you batter at excepting downswings/bad beats.

GL
    • satrapis1
      satrapis1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tofu22
      i would suggest not to delete your old losing hand history. go through it, review and learn from it as much as possible. by doing that and excepting that you lost big i think it could make you stronger mentally. learning and excepting mistakes is very importent for progress in poker (my opinion).

i think this will make you batter at excepting downswings/bad beats.

GL
      Good Thinking...

I will keep
    • satrapis1
      satrapis1
      Bronze
      One of my first hand in new beginning i hope this time i go well.

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.2 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises, CO calls, BU folds, SB calls, BB folds.

Flop: (7 SB) 4, Q, 4 (3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets, CO folds, SB calls.

Turn: (4.5 BB) J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets, SB calls.

River: (6.5 BB) J (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: 6.5 BB.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello satrapis1,

Welcome to the course! Although it's a BSS course so we would like to see BSS activity not FL hands. :( Can't really help you out with those while I am not an expert in that.

Best regards.