save pokerstrategy videos

• cekpirus88
      cekpirus88
      Bronze
      hey guys do you know if there is a way to download some pokerstrategy video, so you can watch it also when you are not online? i have seen that in every video is written "embed" but i do not know how to do it. thanks :P
  • 6 replies
    • Systemrock
      Systemrock
      Bronze
      As far as i know there is now (legal?!) way to copy and save the vids from here. I think this wouldn't be fair for the producers and coaches, cause then everyone could download these vids and no one would appreciate the work.

Greetings Systemrock
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Streaming only.
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Hey cekpirus88,

As Systemrock and doctorkgb already mentioned, it is not possible to download pokerstrategy video's. The chance of them being illegally offered for download is too high and that would be a real shame for all the coaches who put their time and effort in making them.

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      i have downloaded over 10 vids from this site, but for ps.com sake, i didnt upload or share with other, just use it for private.

I watch it when i have the free time, since watching while streaming is really bad, keep stuck here n there.
    • patszerdonk
      patszerdonk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Justin37
      i have downloaded over 10 vids from this site, but for ps.com sake, i didnt upload or share with other, just use it for private.

I watch it when i have the free time, since watching while streaming is really bad, keep stuck here n there.
      How you save it?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Hey cekpirus88,

As Systemrock and doctorkgb already mentioned, it is not possible to download pokerstrategy video's. The chance of them being illegally offered for download is too high and that would be a real shame for all the coaches who put their time and effort in making them.

All the best,

NIVEKii

^^ this

As said by Nivekii, Downloading videos is not allowed. I am closing this thread

Regards

Thazar