Hi there, hope to beat you up soon :)

• Dunge
      Dunge
      Bronze
      I passed the Quiz 2 days ago, still ain't received my money but I guess it's normal since I selected Mansion Poker and I don't seem to be the only one waiting. I don't care if it take longer, just hoping it won't take 2 weeks.

A friend did the Quiz at the same time as me and received a mail asking about ID, I didn't. Reading the FAQ I guess it's normal (randomly choosed) and I hope I just didn't miss it in the spam or something.

I took Mansion cause I had some real money account everywhere else (mostly playing freeroll) and it seemed a nice fish farm. I already had free 10$ and 7$ on ipoker sites (VCPoker and Poker770) but lost it rather quickly cause I was trying to do tournament to win big, and I didn't care about loosing it all. Now I'll try no-limit cash game only I hope it will work better.

The only reason I play poker is because another one of my friends started on UltimateBet with a small $50 and is now with a $60,000 account (after about 1year non-stop playing), never lost anything and will withdraw 40k soon. He learned to play from *snip* guys. I showed him the SSS here, he didn't like it much so I guess I won't use it :) .

I understand how free capitals and sites like that are supposed to work (gain a % of rake or something), but nearly everyone I talk to started playing poker with free money and never deposit anything..... are there really enough fish who deposit big amount of money for this to pay? :)

Hope to get my 50$ soon and see you in the rooms.
  • 6 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Dunge and welcome to the boards!

You are right about the ID check - its randomly selected, so you did not miss any mail :) The waiting time shouldn't be more than 2-3 days for you, giving you enough to time to inform yourself about everything on the site.

The main reason we suggest the SSS is due to bankrollmanagment reasons and in order for new players to get adjusted to playing online. With 50$ you cannot really play with a full stack due to not having enough buy-ins to play safely. With the SSS on the other hand you can quickly start playing at NL10, while quickly clearing the bonus. That way when you start playing normal BSS you already have access to the more advanced content, videos and coaching on this site, and the bankroll and experience to go along with it.

Best regards and good luck at the tables,
      SoyCD
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Hi Dunge,

Just a little patience. Just try to play cash games, don't aim for a bigger one (tournaments) if it will put you in danger.

I'm playing mansion too, hope to see you at the tables, mostly I'm playing fixed limit .15c/.30c and .25c/.50c four tables.

My story:
      When I received my starting capital, I played tournaments like $5+.50 buy-in (aiming of a good money), unfortunately it goes down to $2.20 (-47.80) and got only below 50 Strategy Points but believe it or not I recover it to $54 yesterday, just read and reread articles, it will help you so much..

Goodluck at the tables.
    • Dunge
      Dunge
      Bronze
      Been a while, my friend and everyone else on the forum get theirs, ticket system don't help...
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dunge
      Been a while, my friend and everyone else on the forum get theirs, ticket system don't help...
      Hi Dunge,

While it is strange, there is nothing we can do. We have already initialized your transfer with Mansion and it is up to them now to activate the account. Not sure why it is taking longer than usual with you - but you should have your money soon. Just be patient :(

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Dunge
      Dunge
      Bronze
      Transcript of live support from Mansion poker:

RE: I'm awaiting a money transfer from PokerStrategy.com since nearly a week (which is supposed to take 48h), and the hold seem to be on your side. I suspect a bug since others people I know went through the same process after me and got their money pretty fast, while I still wait.
      MANSION Craig P
      Hello, please confirm your username and date of birth
      elDunge
      username Dunge (nickname elDunge)
      elDunge
      12 october(10) 1985
      MANSION Craig P
      ok please hold a moment
      elDunge
      no problem
      MANSION Craig P
      unfortunately, we had some problem tracking accounts from poker strategy last week. The only way round this is to open a new account.

elDunge
      mhh ok so I should create a new account with the same bonus code and ask then to restart the process with this account instead?
      MANSION Craig P
      yes, unfortunately so

Soo I guess I'll make a new account, update the code here and then send a ticket referring to this thread.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Dunge,

Please create a new account at Mansion. Then write a ticket to our support team and provide them with your new information.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-