$25.43
      UTG1:
      $110.34
      UTG2:
      $27.14
      MP1 (Hero):
      $25.00

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A, A.
      UTG1 folds, UTG2 raises to $0.85, Hero raises to $2.90, 4 folds, SB calls $2.80, BB calls $2.65, UTG2 calls $2.05.

Flop: ($11.6) 2, 9, K (4 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, UTG2 checks, Hero bets $6.00, SB folds, BB folds, UTG2 calls $6.00.

Turn: ($23.6) K (2 players)
      UTG2 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($23.6) 4 (2 players)
      UTG2 bets $11.00, Hero folds, UTG2 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $23.6.

Villain is 13/10 REG AGF 2.5. He is multitabler, never spews, and consistent winner at microlimits.

History: Same session lost AA to my KK SET pre-flop shove. Was really pissed off bcoz he got coolered. Different table same session. I am not sure he can take such huge bluff line. But he mentioned he had 88 and he mentioned i was trying to bluff with AQ or etc.

But my thoughts were if he had 88, and if he thinks i had AQ or crap, he would rather take check line on river to catch my bluff when i check back or he could even call my river bet for catching bluff. I rather think he was value betting me with AK/KQ.

What do you think?
  • 3 replies
    • wazawanga
      wazawanga
      Bronze
      bet turn is far more superior than check back and decide river .... just bet turn to charge draws and midpairs, and more importantly you don't let yourself bluffed on river.

on river it's no way in hell a hero fold , actually you can't even make this call ever with AA if he is not bluffing and obv. he is not since he is NIT regular and especially it is 3betpot MULTIWAY
    • MaHnaK
      MaHnaK
      Bronze
      bet turn is far more superior than check back and decide river ....
      By betting turn, i am taking a bluff line here. Certainly AK/KQ/99/22 would shove over my bet and even K :diamond: Q :diamond: , would shove. I felt, i am committing myself by betting TURN, i would rather BET any river other then :diamond: .
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      He has there more often medium or high pp-s that he might bet than flushes, so river should be easy call with trips if you check back turn.
      But I´d prefer shoving turn. You should never fold to any river bet and you give sometimes flushdraw free card, that might cost your stack
      And if utg2 has opening range KQs or KJs, he would likely also call there hands pf and I doubt he would fold trips to your turn shove+ he can always call with QQ, JJ, TT