$200,000 Guaranteed? A couple questions

• ga11ant
      ga11ant
      Bronze
      I won a token to this tournament through Steps (worth $215 :D ), and i registered for the tournament. I noticed though that there is only about 30 people who have registered for it, and it says that the minimum players for the tournament is 150. What happens if there isn't enough people? Will i get my token back? Should I unregister from the tournament if it is not going meet the minimum amount of players? And lastly how many people does this tournament usually have?

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there ga11ant,

Well done, awesome job winning this ticket! :)

As for the tournament, you would normally get a new ticket to a similar tournament or the very same one and hopefully the next available date the minimum registration will be fulfilled.

It's best to contact the poker room I think. I wouldn't advice you to unregister yourself, don't know whats the policy on giving you back the buy-in amount in that scenario.

Let me know when you got to know more, in case it gets full then shiiiiiiip it :D

Ingrid
    • ga11ant
      ga11ant
      Bronze
      I had nothing too worry about. At the time the tournament started there was over a 1000 players registered. I'm currently in 55th with almost double my starting stack at the first break.

My percentage for flops seen is 34%, is that high?
    • esuohdla
      esuohdla
      Bronze
      Higher than mine would be, but even a decent sized MTT like that is never going to have enough hands in it to give a realistic impression of how your playing. If your playing your hands correctly just ignore the percentages.
    • Zareos
      Zareos
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ga11ant
      I had nothing too worry about. At the time the tournament started there was over a 1000 players registered. I'm currently in 55th with almost double my starting stack at the first break.

My percentage for flops seen is 34%, is that high?
      How did you get on? :tongue: