bresha
      Bronze
      Button ($5.92)
      SB/ Hero ($2.00)
      BB ($2.00)
      UTG ($11.85)
      UTG+1 ($9.15)
      CO ($2.51)

Preflop: , 3 folds, Button raises to 0.40, Hero raises to 1.10, 1 fold, Button calls 0.75.

Flop (2.40) J:diamond: 2:spade: 9:spade:
      Hero moves all-in for 0.85, Button calls 0.85.

Turn (4.10) 9:diamond:

River (4.10) 7:heart:

Hero shows Q:spade: K:spade:
      Button shows A:diamond: T:diamond:

Button wins 4.10 with One pair, Nine
  • 3 replies
    • KillaKHAN
      KillaKHAN
      Bronze
      I don't think it's necessery to steal at those limits, the opponents will call or reraise you much too often and you are doing it without any proper stats since you probably don't use PT or have a good base of your opponents
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      On these limits without stats over a big sample size you shouldn´t try to steal or resteal. So just fold here.
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      Hm... ...I wouldn't like to oppose judges here, but I play NL10 daily for few hours for 3 months now which is probably not yet a statistically big enough sample, but from my experience I decided to play any hand from SHC against any unknown attempt of steal from BU at this limit. The only thing I would change in the upper hand is that I would go directly all-in (because you would be pot commited anyway if you get called) or at least bet 3 times the bet of opponent.

The reason why I play this way is simply because players at this limit have very bad steal attempts and mostly they fold to my all-in reraises and sometimes I get even called with very loose hands (in my last session my all-in reraise with pocket tens on SB got called by BU with J9o). I admit, sometimes you get unlucky and you get broke on some good player, but there are not enough good players by far at this limit to make this kinda play unprofitable(specially at full tilt in the middle of the night when rich americans come to play ;) ), even though it's wise to watch a player on your right to see how tight he is with his steals, because some people really try to steal every time they get first in on BU.

...maybe some comments, but for me this kind of play worked fine.