This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

StillRooney

• StillRooney
      StillRooney
      Bronze
      Hello, my nick is StillRooney, from Sweden but moving to Germany in a not too distant future.
      I first heard of Pokerstrategy from the Pokerstrategy tournament hosted on the SC2 site Team Liquid. I signed up on here more than a year ago but it hasn't been until now that I've started to really get interested in playing and studying poker. I am a complete newbie and only know the rules more or less. At the moment I'm BE at NL2 (Everest) and consider myself a terrible terrible player - I look forward to learning the game proper and moving up in the ranks :)
  • 2 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Hey StillRooney,

Glad to see a fellow SCII fan around here! TSL3 was just awesome don't you think? You made the right choice in joining this course, I'm sure it'll have you going from b/e player on 2nl to a winner.

Good luck at the tables!

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • StillRooney
      StillRooney
      Bronze
      Thanks NIVEKii! TSL3 was great and I'd rank TLO vs Nazgul as one of the most epic games of the beta :)

Since I went bronze -> high masters in SC2, surely bronze -> diamond should be possible in poker as well :D