This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] nl5 fr t8s

• Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Villain is 12/5/0.8 aggro over 170 hands. wtsd 44%, w$sd 57%

fold to cbet vs pfr 38%/

So maybe not the best board to c-bet on? But obvious c/fturn.

Since straight on the board, at worst i'm chopping if he has an 8, but villain is pretty nitty so only 8s in his range is 88 I think which is unlikely.

So ok to overbet pot here?

Thanks!

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      SB ($4.95)
      BB ($4.30)
      UTG ($5.07)
      UTG+1 ($5.63)
      UTG+2 ($4.93)
      MP1 ($5.18)
      Hero ($5)
      CO ($4.61)
      BTN ($4.28)

Dealt to Hero T:heart: 8:heart:

fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.20, fold, BTN calls $0.20, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.47) 4:diamond: 7:spade: 5:spade:

Hero bets $0.35, BTN calls $0.35

TURN ($1.17) 4:diamond: 7:spade: 5:spade: 3:club:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($1.17) 4:diamond: 7:spade: 5:spade: 3:club: 6:diamond:

Hero bets $1.30, BTN calls $1.30
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Jim4rdo,

Preflop: From MP I doubt that the hand is very good to play with. Of course it's doable but I would definitely advice you to take a look how you playing with such hands also if you even have loose players IP.

As played
      Flop: Wouldn't say like it's the worst but the opponent ain't really the greatest as you see yourself. :( Fold to Cbet 38% which is just way too smallish. Against that kind of opponent we very often have to 2-3 barrel. :( 1 barreling is just waste of money.
      Turn: That's exactly the case here. :) As I mentioned on early street that you have to consider 2nd barreling a lot, what do you think now of 2nd barrel? Shouldn't be a good card to do so, can we even expect to see a fold?

As played
      River: Nothing much to add, I would consider also over-betting. Might look like we are trying to bluff. :D

Best regards.