Quick Question

• tmleafs1967
      tmleafs1967
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I do believe i tilted out of my mansion 50$ bankroll, it's 2 bad i was having alot of fun and managed 352 mansion points along the way.

Anyways my question is this. Am i eligible to sign up for other offers thru poker strategy free bankrolls??

I was doing so well :( , im so upset....lol
  • 5 replies
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      lol sweet.. may i ask what happened?
    • tmleafs1967
      tmleafs1967
      Bronze
      well i started playing a few SnG tourneys and came in first in around 8 of 10 i played, won around 40$ more playing pot limit 25-50 cents had a bankroll of around 350 so i went to 1-2$ won another 200 or so and i guess i tilted and woulldnt come down from the big room. mismanagement on my part, i think i got the fever. Definatly learned my lesson.
    • akablade
      akablade
      Global
      ya thats good though at least you no you can get up there.. one thing i suggest and learned for Bankroll managment.. it seems like u got up to like 600.. cash some out and reward ur self with something.. like cash out 400 go buy u a xbox 360 a tv maybe a ps3 what ever.. it helps you control your br more.. it really works. but ya man depoist soon and if you do let me no ill rail ya
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi tmleafs1967,

This is the reason that we advocate bankrollmanagement above everything else. As you saw that when playing above your bankroll you can on the one hand potentially make quick winnings but on the other hand you usually end up broke very quickly. That is simply the way variance works.

We only award $50 starting capital once, but you are ofc able to use any of the first deposit/reload offers that we have with the various Poker-rooms (or our TAF program: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/taf-info). If you actually keep at the Bankroll managment and use the here offered strategic advice it should be no problem for you to re-build your bankroll.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • prinstripe
      prinstripe
      Bronze
      Sorry to hear that one but I guess you are not eligible for another free bankroll. Just try to deposit or refer-a friend programme because I believe that you are doing well because of the Mansion Points you have. If you will be tilted next time try to pause for a while (an hour will do or if possible a whole day).