I know sites aren't rigged...but come on!!

• deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      How can it be tolerated?? I don't want to move money around but how can I justify playing at Betfair? Been playing there for a couple of months and all the money I made at PKR is just being pissed away. Not through bad play or anything, nothing but suck outs. A cooler now and then would make me feel better (I have KK and they have AA) but I don't even get that kind of luck on this site.
      Just got knocked out of a game by some two-outer hitting cunt and that's fairly standard. It's total chaos...math means nothing at this place. It's like an alternate dimension. Rain falls upwards. Britain Got Talent has got talent. Cats and dogs living together - mass hysteria!
      Should I wait this crap out? I understand variance can be an irrational slut but I just feel I'm wasting money and more importantly, having no fun. I love poker but when I'm resigned to this shit it just feels like a huge waste of time. Still playing cash games at WSOP and it's normal poker over there. So I know I'm not running bad everywhere. Definatively on the brink of cashing out and would like to know how the rest of you guys deal with running like this (at a particular site)? Cash out and play normal poker elsewhere? Wait until the stars align just right and whatever fucked up alien energy force that's controlling their servers passes by our planet? Perhaps prayer has helped you? Considering having someone hack ISP addresses of all those sucking out on me and showing up at their homes with a small camping axe, demanding my buy-ins back (and maybe whatever hand they use their mouse with). Satisfying tho that may cost me more in the long run.
  • 42 replies
    • plebpl
      plebpl
      Bronze
      varience can be a bitch, how many hands have you played there?
    • acrutix
      acrutix
      Bronze
      like you i dont believe online poker is rigged.

but i always get off tilt watching this dude.

he has a whole channel on youtubr filled with hilarious videos.

check him out. you will feel better.

http://youtu.be/TrptETmrYZ4
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      Live poker is more rigger lol;)
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Sorry mate, don't count how many hands I've played. I doubt it's very much as I have chosen just to play SnGs there (no more tho, cash only me thinks) and I usually get sucked out on fairly quickly. Maybe play two games, get tilted and leave. Would be shocked if I've played more than 750 hands on the site. Early days I know but everyday has been a violation of spirit.
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Thanks for posting that link bruv. Dude's a star, lmao :) . Made me feel much better about my not being able to handle tilt well...could be worse.
    • deezer79
      deezer79
      Silver
      Update from my Betfair nightmare; now cashed out. Decided to give it one last chance. Lost 2 buy ins to the same guy who sucked out on me, both times, in spectacular fashion in less than an hour. My KK vs AK pre-flop and he won with a single card flush. Other was a flush draw on flush draw, mine being ace high but the dude hit a pair on the turn. Doesn't get more shitty than that and have determined their cash games are no more BS than SnGs. Getting out while I still have a little profit left over from playing at PKR (wish I never left).

Any suggestions on where to go now? What sites do you guys like? I am hearing good things about BWIN, what's their deal?
    • mkrpan777
      mkrpan777
      Basic
      Hey,

Go away from ongame network bwin is the rng etc....
      I lost my cash also with unreal combos it just makes no sense...
      I will Party Poker they got one room one rng
      take care
      p.s.
      the youtube fm P.stars are so real same story is on ongame
      i played betsafe ....
      rgds
      Mkrpan777
    • Kapsawaka
      Kapsawaka
      Bronze
      Forget what you know about variance and think again. It is more varied than that.

I've been playing poker on and off for 5 years now; I keep track of my results. My best days are the weekends and there could be reasons for that; however on Mondays I show $10.02 profit over 900 hours and on Tuesdays I show $1.15 profit / ph over 920 hours. Are Tuesdays rigged against me? No, it's just variance.
    • dazzammm
      dazzammm
      Bronze
      ive given up on betfair. Had 3 hands IN A ROW where i was all in and 88% fav with the river to come and lost all 3.
      All big pots are won by a suck out
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Don't know what you guys mean. I play on Betfair to and run around 34bb/100 now on NL4 SH. And yes I've also bad beats and loose AA or set over set but with solid ABC poker I think you will always win here at the long term. There is so much fish on the micro's it's unbelievable. :s_biggrin:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      http://www.evplusplus.com/poker_tools/variance_simulator/
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deezer79
      How can it be tolerated?? I don't want to move money around but how can I justify playing at Betfair? Been playing there for a couple of months and all the money I made at PKR is just being pissed away. Not through bad play or anything, nothing but suck outs. A cooler now and then would make me feel better (I have KK and they have AA) but I don't even get that kind of luck on this site.
      Just got knocked out of a game by some two-outer hitting cunt and that's fairly standard. It's total chaos...math means nothing at this place. It's like an alternate dimension. Rain falls upwards. Britain Got Talent has got talent. Cats and dogs living together - mass hysteria!
      Should I wait this crap out? I understand variance can be an irrational slut but I just feel I'm wasting money and more importantly, having no fun. I love poker but when I'm resigned to this shit it just feels like a huge waste of time. Still playing cash games at WSOP and it's normal poker over there. So I know I'm not running bad everywhere. Definatively on the brink of cashing out and would like to know how the rest of you guys deal with running like this (at a particular site)? Cash out and play normal poker elsewhere? Wait until the stars align just right and whatever fucked up alien energy force that's controlling their servers passes by our planet? Perhaps prayer has helped you? Considering having someone hack ISP addresses of all those sucking out on me and showing up at their homes with a small camping axe, demanding my buy-ins back (and maybe whatever hand they use their mouse with). Satisfying tho that may cost me more in the long run.
      Thanks for the laugh - am sitting at work and found the part about the small camping axes particularly funny :s_biggrin:
    • Vygantas82
      Vygantas82
      Bronze
      that all be the same till offshore poker sites with some indian tribe license will be allowed to operate in EU and USA
    • Acssa
      Acssa
      Bronze
      so many good hands crossing plus my bad 1s ..im dead in a few days
    • Acssa
      Acssa
      Bronze
      amazing ,at least its funny to look all those hands ..here is more ppl sit in on titlt all in game then on double or nothing lol
    • badgerer
      badgerer
      Silver
    • Acssa
      Acssa
      Bronze
      i suggest x350 bb bankroll
    • sunden
      sunden
      Bronze
      they cheat people for their money.. its a mafia site
    • dazzammm
      dazzammm
      Bronze
      i am a firm believer that it is rigged. ive recently played 5 consecutive sngs on various sites. got it all in as 85%+ fav with 2 cards to come on all of them and lost them all.

gave up on pkr when getting heads up in a sng with a 2-1 chip lead and went bust in 2 hands after going all in with top pair, top kicker and running into pocket aces in CONSECUTIVE HANDS.

been playing zoom cash games on jokerstars. flopped a straight and lost, flopped a set and lost. got it all in twice as a 85% fav and lost.

I believe in variance but this has been going on for 5 years!

update: just been knocked out of another sng when 70% fav with 1 card to come. thats 6 in a row
      update : knocked out of another when 70% fav. thats 7 in a row. KQ vs 5 10 and he hits a straight