need a pokerbuddy from philippines

• marisoltan
      marisoltan
      Bronze
      hello im marisol tan of manila philippines and in need of a poker buddy who also plays at pokerstars every saturday at 10pm till the morning of sunday playing mostly Micro MTT's maximum buyin is $11.

i play a lot of micro mtt's during saturday evening and i want somebody who is playing the same schedule as i am.

my purpose is to have somebody to talk to and get some advice when im deep in the tournament.

it's good to have a buddy when your playing mtt's and share some hands to improve our game...

if you play the same schedule as i am just reply in this thread and give me your y.m. so we can chat there while we play our mtt's...
  • 10 replies
    • marisoltan
      marisoltan
      Bronze
      No one in the philippines playing every saturday evening till morning around 9am grinding time tomorrow
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      Hope you run good mate.
      GL, GS.
    • marisoltan
      marisoltan
      Bronze
      hey ken are you playing later it's grinding time later. what's your ym

really needs a poker buddy to help my game
    • kenthmp
      kenthmp
      Bronze
      No, I'm not playing later mate. I'm not that good at poker actually.
      Am a losing player overall.
    • dochazard
      dochazard
      Bronze
      Hey Marisol! I have a group of non-PS friends who regularly play MTTs. Hey belong to one of the local forums. Drop me a line if you want to join up.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hey dochazard, where do you guys play? live? hows it going? :)

hi marisol, i would suggest not looking only for philippine poker players. after all, there arent that many pros yet (compared to the rest of the world) and that playing time you said is quite inconvenient for locals and most of us are asleep :) . i think there are so many people here that you can meet that will be able to help you improve your game.

i suggest to start reading in the blog section to find people with the same interests as you. start interacting with them and tada! = poker buddies! :D the beautiful thing about this game is that we dont have to be limited by time and place. we can learn from anywhere and talk to anyone :)
    • ak47atong
      ak47atong
      Bronze
      Hi marisol! Good to know that I have a kababayan here in pokerstrat. Where you from? Im from Bulacan. Sad to say Im not a tourney player.
    • marisoltan
      marisoltan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dochazard
      Hey Marisol! I have a group of non-PS friends who regularly play MTTs. Hey belong to one of the local forums. Drop me a line if you want to join up.
      yes i want to join... what's your ym

it's pokernight today your going to play
    • marisoltan
      marisoltan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ak47atong
      Hi marisol! Good to know that I have a kababayan here in pokerstrat. Where you from? Im from Bulacan. Sad to say Im not a tourney player.
      even though your not an mtt player you have a ym.. maybe if your playing saturday night you can rail me when im deep and give me insights
    • marisoltan
      marisoltan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by purplefizz
      hey dochazard, where do you guys play? live? hows it going? :)

hi marisol, i would suggest not looking only for philippine poker players. after all, there arent that many pros yet (compared to the rest of the world) and that playing time you said is quite inconvenient for locals and most of us are asleep :) . i think there are so many people here that you can meet that will be able to help you improve your game.

i suggest to start reading in the blog section to find people with the same interests as you. start interacting with them and tada! = poker buddies! :D the beautiful thing about this game is that we dont have to be limited by time and place. we can learn from anywhere and talk to anyone :)
      thank's for the advice i'll do that.....