No points for last months, bronze fish now!

• JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      Hi guys! :)

Havent received any SPs for last months, why so?

I have marked information sharing at stars and received SPs when I registered my account there, (from this years january till april), but now i dont receiv them. Dont like to be bronze fish, I should be gold.

I dont wanna buy strategy points, noooooooo!!!!
  • 21 replies
    • panhovnocuc
      panhovnocuc
      Silver
      I have same problem, pokerstrategy support told me "Contact Pokerstars". Two weeks exchanging emails with Pokerstars support and still no change :D
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      Originally posted by panhovnocuc
      I have same problem, pokerstrategy support told me "Contact Pokerstars". Two weeks exchanging emails with Pokerstars support and still no change :D
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Hey guys,

I've passed this on to one of the head admins, they should respond in this thread soon to clarify things.

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Has pokerstars confirmed that your account is tracked through pokerstrategy.com? In addition, did you ever have more than one account at Pokerstars? Just some quick question to determine what the problem could be.

I'd like to suggest to send a ticket to support as they will be able to get into this deeper. As a moderator I can only try and help with the information I have.

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • Dublimax
      Dublimax
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I haven't received any SP on Merge for the last 3 months, I already sent 11 emails about it.

So don't be in a rush. Customer support is.....sloooooowwwwww
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NIVEKii
      Has pokerstars confirmed that your account is tracked through pokerstrategy.com? In addition, did you ever have more than one account at Pokerstars? Just some quick question to determine what the problem could be.

I'd like to suggest to send a ticket to support as they will be able to get into this deeper. As a moderator I can only try and help with the information I have.

All the best,

NIVEKii
      Thanks NIVEKii! :)

Actually YES - I had one account on stars be4 this, but I didnt make any deposits and created it only for coachings (and yes I didnt enter the marketing code in this one). then I forgot about this account and didnt use this stars account for abt 6 months. Then I created a new stars account but this time I entered a marketing code (strategy-en) and also made a deposit. then stars sent me an e-mail that I have 2 accounts and that it's not allowed, and they will just close 1st one account (that one where I didnt make deposit and didnt enter marketing code). and after that my 2nd account stayed alive and I kept (and still do) playing on it and received SPs for abt 1st 3 months, then I just stopped to receive them.
    • akrammon
      akrammon
      Bronze
      @miljonszalie: I know few things about this but I'd say they track your account where your first one was tracked (makes sense).

Why you got SPs for months is a mistery though.
    • DailyDollarPro
      DailyDollarPro
      Bronze
      Same boat. I was gold last month, now bronze with 0 sp balance.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by miljonszalie
      Originally posted by NIVEKii

All the best,

NIVEKii
      Thanks NIVEKii! :)

Actually YES - I had one account on stars be4 this, but I didnt make any deposits and created it only for coachings (and yes I didnt enter the marketing code in this one). then I forgot about this account and didnt use this stars account for abt 6 months. Then I created a new stars account but this time I entered a marketing code (strategy-en) and also made a deposit. then stars sent me an e-mail that I have 2 accounts and that it's not allowed, and they will just close 1st one account (that one where I didnt make deposit and didnt enter marketing code). and after that my 2nd account stayed alive and I kept (and still do) playing on it and received SPs for abt 1st 3 months, then I just stopped to receive them.
      Generally speaking, if you've had a Stars account in the past, they reserve the right to untrack you at any point if that original account wasn't tracke.d

We're in contact with PokerStars about the general issue of untracking (although not the one pertaining to your account, which is a prima facie case of an account being untracked because an original account wasn't tracked) but are unlikely to be able to achieve much here.

You might also consider contacting them and asking them to review your account for a security flag and seeing what you can do to resolve this. In the end though, their decision is final in such cases.

Best,

Marc
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Originally posted by Dublimax
      Hey guys,

I haven't received any SP on Merge for the last 3 months, I already sent 11 emails about it.

So don't be in a rush. Customer support is.....sloooooowwwwww
      hey max,

hit me up on skype: marc.mulhern.ps and we can chat about this issue.
    • DailyDollarPro
      DailyDollarPro
      Bronze
      Any updates on this?

I'm still not receiving strategy points for this month or last month. My account is tracked because I received points in July
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      I e-mailed stars already 2 times (with 1 week in between), still have no answer, though they sent me an insta reply that they will answer my question, 1 week gone, still no answer.

they already once confirmed (I think around in april 2011) that my account is tracked to pokerstrategy.com (though I deleted this e-mail when clearing my inbox) but I kept not receiving SPs as well, so no idea what to do.
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      @DailyDollar

did you have a Stars account in the past before this one?

@miljonszalie

Unfortunately, there is little we can achieve here, I'm afraid. PokerStars have untracked your second account because the first one wasn't tracked.

Think of it this way, in terms of how the affiliate industry works:

Room A pays Affiliate B because B promises to advertise A, and as a result, player C is sent from B to A.

A then finds out that C already had an account with them.

This means that B got paid for nothing, because C wasn't a new player for the room. You can then understand why A would remove the tracking link from player C, and, as unfortunate as it is, there isn't a great deal we can do about it, I'm afraid.

Does that help explain the situation?
    • DailyDollarPro
      DailyDollarPro
      Bronze
      Hi Mark,

I only have one account on stars.

It seems I am receiving strategy points now though. I have not communicated with Stars about this issue.
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarcPS

@miljonszalie

Does that help explain the situation?
      Yeah, MarcPS!

I was such a fish with all this account tracking thing (when you have to enter marketing code etc. on poker room+ur username here on ps) back then. a friend of mine helped me to create my 1st account on full tilt, which was (ofc.still is, but tilt is down, lol) tracked to ps. and I thought u can have only 1 account tracked to ps.as we receive $50 only once.

yeah my mistake.
    • JohnTheGreatest
      JohnTheGreatest
      Bronze
      HI guys! :)

Hope this will solve soon as I received this e-mail 4 hours ago:

2011/9/16 PokerStarsPartners.com <affiliates@pokerstarspartners.com>

Hello Xxxxx,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in getting your request addressed.

Please be advised that your account was temporarily flagged for a security alert, and as a result you stopped receiving Strategy Points. This alert has now been cleared and you will start to receive points once more, including for the time you have missed.

Please let us know if we can assist you further, and thank you for playing at PokerStars!

Regards,

PokerStars Partners Team
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      great news!
    • pokerski
      pokerski
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miljonszalie
      HI guys! :)

Hope this will solve soon as I received this e-mail 4 hours ago:

2011/9/16 PokerStarsPartners.com <affiliates@pokerstarspartners.com>

Hello Xxxxx,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in getting your request addressed.

Please be advised that your account was temporarily flagged for a security alert, and as a result you stopped receiving Strategy Points. This alert has now been cleared and you will start to receive points once more, including for the time you have missed.

Please let us know if we can assist you further, and thank you for playing at PokerStars!

Regards,

PokerStars Partners Team
      Great news!

Found out that ps points stopped to flow for the last couple of days.

How did you convince them? :D
    • Eight38Three
      Eight38Three
      Bronze
      I'm also not getting any points from PokerStars. Been playing it very regularly too...