This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

johso

• johso
      johso
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have been playing Texas Hold 'em for about a year and a half now.
      I feel that I have gotten a good grasp on the game as a whole, and I understand the principles behind good bankroll management and solid play.
      Overall my game is in poor shape, however, as I don't always follow through on what I know and tilt big-time too frequently.
      I am taking this course in order to make a good headstart on resolving that problem :)
  • 4 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Silver
      Hey johso,

Welcome to the NL beginners course! As you already mentioned, this course will be a good start on the challenge to set your game right. Just do your homework or veriz will be an angry teacher! ;)

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • johso
      johso
      Bronze
      Thanks for the welcome NIVEKii!
      Sounds good, I need someone to yell at me when I'm not doing well ;)

I often set myself some goals that I want to reach and I usually get close; however, as I mentioned before I start to tilt and too frequently it all goes down the drain.
      I believe it will be an excellent help to be accountable to others for my play.

In short, I promise to do my homework and play nice ;)
    • johso
      johso
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Life has been pretty intense lately and time, energy and focus on poker has gone right down the drain. It's a shame I don't get to play, but I comfort myself with the knowledge that I simply can't concentrate for the moment ;)

For this course - is there anything I need to do to retake it, or do I just go ahead and post once I'm back on track?

Thank you!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello johso,

For this course - is there anything I need to do to retake it, or do I just go ahead and post once I'm back on track?

Nope, you just have to start posting. :)

Best Regards.