johso

• johso
      johso
      Bronze
      Hello,

I have been playing Texas Hold 'em for about a year and a half now.
      I feel that I have gotten a good grasp on the game as a whole, and I understand the principles behind good bankroll management and solid play.
      Overall my game is in poor shape, however, as I don't always follow through on what I know and tilt big-time too frequently.
      I am taking this course in order to make a good headstart on resolving that problem :)
  • 4 replies
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey johso,

Welcome to the NL beginners course! As you already mentioned, this course will be a good start on the challenge to set your game right. Just do your homework or veriz will be an angry teacher! ;)

All the best,

NIVEKii
    • johso
      johso
      Bronze
      Thanks for the welcome NIVEKii!
      Sounds good, I need someone to yell at me when I'm not doing well ;)

I often set myself some goals that I want to reach and I usually get close; however, as I mentioned before I start to tilt and too frequently it all goes down the drain.
      I believe it will be an excellent help to be accountable to others for my play.

In short, I promise to do my homework and play nice ;)
    • johso
      johso
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Life has been pretty intense lately and time, energy and focus on poker has gone right down the drain. It's a shame I don't get to play, but I comfort myself with the knowledge that I simply can't concentrate for the moment ;)

For this course - is there anything I need to do to retake it, or do I just go ahead and post once I'm back on track?

Thank you!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello johso,

For this course - is there anything I need to do to retake it, or do I just go ahead and post once I'm back on track?

Nope, you just have to start posting. :)

Best Regards.