24H support

• karl43
      karl43
      Bronze
      Hello i think i will share this experince whit 24H support

I wanted to make a payout to my bank and theres a site where i am to give them my bank information , i tryed and tryed a second and a third time that damm system kept saying my swift nr was wrong .

I wrote a mail to support stating my problem and from then on WAAAAAAAW
      i got a mail in minuts saying they wold look into it and a number i could use a reference .
      ten minutes later another mail saying we are sorry it sometimes happen the system dose that try aggain if you keep having troubles send you bank info and we type it in manually for you .
      I tryed aggain and then send my bank info checked an hour late it was there already .
      I made my redraw and boooooooooooooom the money was on my account the day after i made the whit draw.

I belive they support is the most quick and nice i have ever dealt whit
      10 STARS FOR SUPPORT AT 24 H POKER OUT OF 10

THANKS
      a very satisfied custermer
  • 3 replies
    • cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      Great to hear that! Been playing for only half a month, have not cash out before and was wondering how would it be if I did so.

Goodluck at the tables! :D
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by karl43
      Hello i think i will share this experince whit 24H support

I wanted to make a payout to my bank and theres a site where i am to give them my bank information , i tryed and tryed a second and a third time that damm system kept saying my swift nr was wrong .

I wrote a mail to support stating my problem and from then on WAAAAAAAW
      i got a mail in minuts saying they wold look into it and a number i could use a reference .
      ten minutes later another mail saying we are sorry it sometimes happen the system dose that try aggain if you keep having troubles send you bank info and we type it in manually for you .
      I tryed aggain and then send my bank info checked an hour late it was there already .
      I made my redraw and boooooooooooooom the money was on my account the day after i made the whit draw.

I belive they support is the most quick and nice i have ever dealt whit
      10 STARS FOR SUPPORT AT 24 H POKER OUT OF 10

THANKS
      a very satisfied custermer
      Really nice to hear :) . Thank you for letting us know

Regards

Thazar
    • bjela
      bjela
      Bronze
      Great info, thanks mate.