Strategy Point

• cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      Just a quick question, it says that I earn 4SP for every Euro of rake I generate. Does that solely mean I have to generate an Euro before I can get 4SP + 10 daily bonus or

I can earn 1SP for every .25c rake I generate?

I was up to 96SP yesterday and boom today was a new month so I couldn't move up to silver in time:(
  • 4 replies
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cheekopeh
      Just a quick question, it says that I earn 4SP for every Euro of rake I generate. Does that solely mean I have to generate an Euro before I can get 4SP + 10 daily bonus or

I can earn 1SP for every .25c rake I generate?

I was up to 96SP yesterday and boom today was a new month so I couldn't move up to silver in time:(
      Hi Cheekopeh

I will double check but i would think that you should get 1SP for every $0.25 . I also think that your SP balance might take a couple of days to update from the time you played. So if you generated enough rake yesterday you probably will be ok. An easy way to check if you need to generate whole $ of rake would be check your daily SP balance and see if there are all multiples of 4. I will inquire for confirmation as I haven't started playing at 24h poker yet.

Best regards

Thazar
    • MarcPS
      MarcPS
      Hey guys,

I'd have to ask IT, but I'm pretty sure it's even more granular than that. We simply multiply rake figures by 4 and then add the daily bonus.

I can't say for sure that there isn't a qualifier (minimum amount of rake), but if there is, it'll be tiny.

Of course for the 10SPs/day, you do need to gain at least 1 StrategyPoint on the day in question.

@Cheekopeh
      I can also see that we don't have the rake data for you on August 30th and 31st, so you might yet get to 100SPs for the month if you played on those days :)

Best,

Marc
    • cheekopeh
      cheekopeh
      Bronze
      Just logged in and yup I am silver now.

And thanks for the info regarding SP!
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cheekopeh
      Just logged in and yup I am silver now.