$5.26
      BU:
      $5.09
      SB:
      $1.51
      BB:
      $10.42

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with K, K.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.20, CO raises to $0.45, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.15, CO calls $0.70.

Flop: ($2.37) 9, A, 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $4.11, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $2.37.

Enemy unknown 25/13 18h

Would you cbet here?I mean if i cbet,im committed and i have to go broke,but if he raise me then im alway beat.
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello juhiimi,

Why do you think we are committed here? You can still CBet it ~$1,40 while it's a 4bet pot and should be enough. The problem that just going for Check/Fold might be too weak, what do you think how would he play TT-QQ here? Would you Check/Fold against any bet?

Best regards.
    • juhiimi
      juhiimi
      Bronze
      I think if i bet,he throws away hands like TT-QQ,but with check he can bet here so i would call the flop if the bet is something like you said that i should cbet here.And if i play like this i dont think that he will barrel the turn without an A.What do you think?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by juhiimi
      I think if i bet,he throws away hands like TT-QQ,but with check he can bet here so i would call the flop if the bet is something like you said that i should cbet here.And if i play like this i dont think that he will barrel the turn without an A.What do you think?
      If you Call the flop then you will be pretty much committed on turn. ;)

I'd rather ship it just preflop and make it easy, sometimes even shoving like that might make look your hand even weak. :)
    • juhiimi
      juhiimi
      Bronze
      I dont understand...if I cbet then im not comitted but if i call a cbet then im committed?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by juhiimi
      I dont understand...if I cbet then im not comitted but if i call a cbet then im committed?
      If he bets like $2 you are calling and you practically commit yourself and if you put that much into the pot and also put the opponent on something like that then you should Call the turn as well.

But when you CBet yourself you practically just making fold those hands and don't have to do hero-calls. Also have almost 50% of your stack left. :) He wont float with those hands either.