• swanny36
      I recently deposited to Bwin and immediately decided that I did not like the software. (now looking back I should have obviously checked to see what it was lile). I tried to withdraw my bankroll and was told that because I had not bet with my entire bankroll (played it through), that I could not withdraw. I am pretty sure this isn't the case with stars? It seems very strange that once you deposit your money to the site, the money now belongs to them until you bet a significant amount?

Furthermore, the money that I tried to withdraw was still in my account until today when it mysteriously dissapeared. I have contacted them several times throughout the day via email and telephone and have not heard back. The woman I spoke to on the phone did not speak good english and had very little idea about what to do, who to speak to. I am now becoming more and more concerned with regard to my money and the lack of contact I have recieved.

Has anyone encountered similar problems?

Thanks, Euan.
  • 1 reply
    • hello90s
      Hi swanny, sorry to hear that. Try again to contact their support. I made few deposits on bwin but i hadn't any problems. If you'll get back your money, try to make some cash and then withdraw them.