Hero ($26.82)
      CO ($9.65)
      BTN ($28.12)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: Q:club:

fold, Hero raises to $0.75, fold, BTN calls $0.75, SB calls $0.65, fold

FLOP ($2.50) 8:club: 6:club: 3:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $1.75, BTN folds, SB calls $1.75

TURN ($6) 8:club: 6:club: 3:heart: 3:diamond:

SB checks, Hero bets $4, SB raises to $24.20 (AI)

Sets I doubt he has.
      Overpairs I doubt that too, because if he's willing to go all in he would have done it on the flop.

Flushdraws/monsterdraws, maybe? Why not c/r or donkbet/shove on the flop?

What do you put villain on?
  • 2 replies
    • wazawanga
      Why do you dobt sets? I see A LOT of regulars not CRing flops with sets at all , they go for turn CR very often and weak regulars call with Axs aswell he could have A3 here. Anyway this is overbet all-in you can't make this call , you can instant fold overpair QQ KK AA here because you almost never get bluffed with this line and never get exploited , and if someone does get crazy you will notice him very fast and you can make this type of calls against him...anyway those who do get out of line do not know how to balance their ranges at all.

Again it is upon you to decide if he plays his draws this way or sets , you have pay attention to your opponents in order to make good decisions.

Just a read of mine that i see a lot of regulars practice at nl25 is CR turns with sets.
    • Kaitz20
      don´t see how he can have there 3x and it makes no sense to c/rai turn his boats, since he doesn´t need to protect his hand
      So likely I´m also put him on some kind of draw and would b/c turn.
      Pot isn´t that big, but players would not play their boats that way and QQ is quite strong hand on that board