• bigslix
      bigslix
      Bronze
      Good evening all,

I am new to the site and always looking to add edges to my game so always interested in finding out other peoples opinions. No matter how long anyone has played there is always the chance to learn something new, which is one of the main reasons I love the game so much. Eevery situation is unique and outcomes hardly ever guaranteed!

the information I have reviewed so far seems to be quite useful, although I would suggest the the hand and position table are a little archaic as it takes away from using your knowledge of opponents and table dynamics to judge the best move in any situation.
  • 3 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi bigslix,

welcome to our community! :D its my absolute favorite place to hang out and talk about poker ;)

the initial articles indeed are made to teach poker from the very beginning and so may seem quite simplistic at times. but they definitely become more advanced as you move up in status to take into account more nuances of the game. :) \

how's the quiz coming along? have you picked a poker platform yet? make sure to keep an eye on your tickets in case you need to send in some id verification.

hope to see more of you around here!

smiles,
      wendy
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome