[SIZE=14]How does the Everest Poker VIP Summit Club work?[/SIZE]
In order to benefit from the VIP Summit Club players have to enroll first. This can be done via the Everest Poker software by clicking on "Cashier" -> "Bonus Details" -> "Enroll".
Earn 8 Summit Points per $1 tournament fee while playing on the Everest Poker real money tables.
All calculations are based on tournament fee's. This is because the amount of rake produced in cash games can differ depending on a number of variables, which means the number of hands played vs the amount of Summit Points given is different for most players.
Everest Poker provide a calculator which gives you an estimate of how many Points, located here.
[SIZE=14]How many Everest Poker Summit Points are required for each status level?[/SIZE]
1. Base Camp: 300 Summit Points per month
2. Camp I: 1,000 Summit Points per month
3. Camp II: 2,500 Summit Points per month
4. Camp III: 6,000 Summit Points per month
5. Camp IV: 15,000 Summit Points per month
6. The Death Zone: 30,000 Summit Points per month
7. The Summit: 50,000 Summit Points per month
*Note* In order to maintain your VIP level, you will need to achieve the appropriate amount of Summit Points every month, without any bonus points included, such as the Points Booster.
[SIZE=14]What cash prizes or bonuses can I buy for my Summit Points and how much cashback is this?[/SIZE]
Summit Points can be exchanged for cash, with increasing value the higher your VIP level. The cashback % increases with your VIP Level because you get more bonus points per $1 spent on rake/tournament fees at each subsequent tier of the Summit Club. We have explained how the "Points Booster" system works below.
The basic exchange rate is $1 tournament fee = 8 Summit Points. This rate is used for clearing bonuses and determining your VIP level each month.
The table below outlines what multiplier the Points Booster gives you at each VIP level and what this means in terms of Summit Points per $1 paid in tournament fees.
*The extra points you gain from the Points Booster can be used to buy the cash rewards but does not count towards clearing bonuses.
**It is also worth noting that it is your base Summit Points (8) plus the multiplier on top. So at the "Base Camp" VIP level you get 8 + (8 * 2) = 24
[SIZE=14]Points for Cash[/SIZE]
There are no set amounts of cash you trade your Summit Points for, meaning you can trade in for $11.50 if you choose. The minimum you can trade in one transaction is for $5 however.
There is also a maximum amount of cash you can trade for each month and this limit increases as you move up the VIP levels.
Below we have a table that shows what your maximum cash trade in is per month for each VIP level and the amount of rakeback this is equivalent to. This includes the bonus points you would earn from the Points Booster:
As well as the Points Booster and Cash for Points system, Everest Poker also give some additional benefits at different VIP levels, which we have listed below:
1. Base Camp: $3,500 Weekly Freeroll, $50 Tell A Friend bonus
2. Camp I: $3,500 Weekly Freeroll, $50 Tell A Friend bonus
3. Camp II: $3,500 Weekly Freeroll, $50 Tell A Friend bonus
4. Camp III: $3,500 Weekly Freeroll, $100 Tell A Friend bonus, Ingame Chat & Priority Customer Service
5. Camp IV: $3,500 Weekly Freeroll, $100 Tell A Friend bonus, Ingame Chat & Priority Customer Service, Live Tournament Reg. Assistance, Exchange Points for Live Tournament Buy-Ins, Invitation to VIP Events
6. The Death Zone: $3,500 Weekly Freeroll, $200 Tell A Friend bonus, Ingame Chat & Priority Customer Service, Live Tournament Reg. Assistance, Exchange Points for Live Tournament Buy-Ins, Invitation to VIP Events
7. The Summit: $3,500 Weekly Freeroll, $200 Tell A Friend bonus, Ingame Chat & Priority Customer Service, Live Tournament Reg. Assistance, Exchange Points for Live Tournament Buy-Ins, Invitation to VIP Events
Everest Poker: Promotions & Information
Download / Install Everest Poker