How to find out my points and bonus info

• vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      Hey I'm having quite a lot of trouble trying to find my PP, Market Points and whatever other points there are. Also, I recently deposited (yesterday) and was wondering how long it usually takes to apply the bonus. There is also meant to be a $1000 promotion thing on right?
  • 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi vinnie,

How to clear the $1,000 Bonus:

Important:
      -You have to deposit within 10 days after creating your account to benefit from the first deposit bonus via PokerStrategy.com.
      -You will need to play a raked hand within 90 days of creating your account on bwin. Otherwise, your account will not be tracked to PokerStrategy.com and you won't be able to collect StrategyPoints.

As soon as you've made your first deposit, we advise you to opt-in for b'inside - the VIP program - by clicking on the b'inside link on the top right-hand corner of the bwin website.

When you make a first deposit you get a 100% bonus. This means that a $200 first deposit gives you a $200 bonus! The maximum bonus amount is $1000, for first deposits of $1000 or greater.

Clearing the bonus:
      After making your deposit, you can begin using your bonus on bwin. The bonus will be paid in payouts of 10%. For example, if you deposited $200, you get your $200 bonus in payouts of $20. You have 60 days in which to clear the bonus. If you haven't cleared your bonus in that time it will expire, however, any amount that you do clear is yours to keep.

In general, poker players get 3.25pp for each $1 contributed rake in cash games and 5pp in tournaments.

Each player’s performance over the last 90 days of active cash game play is compared with that of the others and adjustments are made by bwin. In extreme cases, a player may end up collecting multiple times the amount of points they would collect in another hand of the same size against other players.

Exactly how many points you have left to clear your bonus can be seen under »Poker» My Account.

Anything else I can help you with?

Ingrid
    • vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      I signed up to bwin and a few minutes after signing up 2 days ago. I have been playing FR NL10, but I still see no signs of any bonus in the "My Account" >> "My Poker" section on the site. Does the bonus only come after I have opted in for the b'inside program (which I just did)?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi vinnie,

I can't see any StrategyPoints coming in from you in the backoffice.

Could you please check with the poker room customer support if your poker account is correctly tracked via PokerStrategy.com?

And, I also think you should email them regarding your first deposit bonus, good job you opt-in the VIP system already ;)

Can you please let me know their reply?

Many thanks and happy Saturday
      Ingrid
    • vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

The StrategyPoints are now showing up, so I at least know I'm being tracked, yay =) .

I still haven't received any bonus from bwin though =(. I did send them an email asking about it, but haven't heard back yet.

Just thought I'd give an update on the situation.

Vinnie
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vinnie8887
      Hi Ingrid,

The StrategyPoints are now showing up, so I at least know I'm being tracked, yay =) .

I still haven't received any bonus from bwin though =(. I did send them an email asking about it, but haven't heard back yet.

Just thought I'd give an update on the situation.

Vinnie
      Thank you so much vinnie,

I hope they'll come back with good news :) keep me updated please and have a nice Sunday!

Ingrid
    • vinnie8887
      vinnie8887
      Bronze
      It all got cleared up =) . Here is the email that was sent back to me. I had a look under the "My Poker" section and the points I accumulated over the past few days have also been accounted for as part of the bonus.

"Thank you for your e-mail.

After further investigation we can confirm that your account is tracked to Pokerstrategy.

Please be advised that your account has been credited with an affiliate poker sign up bonus worth $400. To release this amazing offer all you have to do is earn a total amount of 4000 Poker Points before 04.11.11. However, the bonus is released in installments, which means that every time you earn 400 Poker Points you will receive $40 of the bonus amount.

To view your bonus progress, simply go to your "My Account" - "My Poker" page. To read more on how to earn Poker Points, please visit the link below:

https://help.bwin.com/General/FAQ/Poker/poker_points.aspx

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,

Your bwin customer service team
      b'inside Green Members"
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Weeeee! happy vinnie, happy Ingi :)
    • neljun
      neljun
      Bronze
      ingrid,
      i earned some dollars through taf promo of poker strategy. I currently play at party poker. Im planning to open an account at bwin. Will the money deposited from my taf be considered for first depositors bonus at bwin? Bwin has sports betting, can i use my dollars in their poker room to bet in sports?
      Thanks so much.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi neljun,

Your Tell a Friend pay out will be considered as a normal transfer and not as a first deposit bonus.

The second question regarding using your poker funds in their Sportsbetting section, its fine. However, if you have a any bonus to clear then your sportsbetting transfer (poker-->sportsbetting account) will probably result in failing to fulfill the requirements.

We do not recommend this so.

Please ask the poker room customer support for further information.
      Ingrid
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      Originally posted by neljun
      ingrid,
      i earned some dollars through taf promo of poker strategy. I currently play at party poker. Im planning to open an account at bwin. Will the money deposited from my taf be considered for first depositors bonus at bwin? Bwin has sports betting, can i use my dollars in their poker room to bet in sports?
      Thanks so much.
      Yes, you can use your poker room money to place bets in sport.