Players and collusion on the daily freeroll

• creft
      creft
      Bronze
      Is there any chance to ban romanian members from playing the daily freeroll in WH?
      Im not talking for all but for the specific that cheat.
      They keep teaming up and they think that because they speak romanian no one else will understand what they say.
      No matter if it is a freeroll its a pure form of collusion and should be dealt off.

Thank you
  • 9 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by creft
      Is there any chance to ban romanian members from playing the daily freeroll in WH?
      They keep teaming up and they think that because they speak romanian no one else will understand what they say.
      No matter if it is a freeroll its a pure form of collusion and should be dealt off.

Thank you
      Report them to WH support. I did that with some bulgarians on FTP! :f_cool:
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze

Thank you
      Hi creft,

As Manu suggested the best thing to do is to contact WH support about this. They do have an excellent Online Support team and they are always helpful and in very quick fashion.

It is very disappointing that you have witnessed collusion at the tables, but at the end of the day it would be down to the Poker Room.

All the best,
      Gary
    • creft
      creft
      Bronze
      Its a tourney from Pokerstrategy so i believe you will be able to send their names too in order to block them.
      And im not talking about just telling you some names but providing copy and screenshots of their chat too.
      Unless you dont have the power to block someone form your own tourney which i find weird
    • andreimgs
      andreimgs
      Bronze
      Let's put another title "Players and collusion on the daily freeroll"

Just because in this case players were from Romania you do not have to generalize. The solution is simple anyway contact the poker room support.

Don't post on forums when you are tilted !
    • creft
      creft
      Bronze
      In this case?
      Who told you its only one case.
      They do it all the time and im pretty sure that many have witnessed that with Romanians

Just saw you are Romanian so dont tell me you dont know what is going on.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Its a tourney from Pokerstrategy so i believe you will be able to send their names too in order to block them.
      And im not talking about just telling you some names but providing copy and screenshots of their chat too.
      Unless you dont have the power to block someone form your own tourney which i find weird
      Afaik, PokerStrategy Terms don't state that not following a certain partner poker room's rules will have consequences to your PokerStrategy status. WH have terms against collusion so they will take the measures they find fit but PokerStrategy has nothing to do with this.

+ 1 for andreimgs: Don't post just because you are tilted. Get informed of what are the standard actions colluding players...
    • creft
      creft
      Bronze
      certain partners terms? lol what are you talking about?
      have you even read the thread from the beginning?

So are you telling us here that collusion is something that Pokerstrategy approves? lol Use your brain mate, use your brain.
      Or you trying to defend what is going on since you are Romanian too.
      And if there is a single Romanian player out there that believes their fellow country buddies dont do that then he/she is liar.
      Simple as that.

And im in no way tilted....
      I didnt lose cause of a Romanian.

I posted this cause of what was happening in my table.

And for your info (cause you might be one of them in the table)
      I asked them polite in the beginning to speak in english and they started calling me names.

So spare me the cr@p about posting tilted since you do also know the facts.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again Creft,

We are sorry that you had a bad experience playing in the tourney. Rest assured that we do not condone any collusion of any kind, at the same time, we cannot act without proof.

Your best option at this time would be to contact WH and inform them of players violating rules such as non-english chat, etc, so that they can review the case and take appropriate action.

I believe emanuelc16 was simply trying to share his experience

I will also ask you to keep a civil tone in these forums. You've had a bad experience, fair enough. However, we will not condone any racist or stereotypical vibes.

I am now closing this thread as you have made your point and I don't see the point in keeping it open any longer.

Kind regards
      Gary
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Hi Creft

I have edited the title of the thread as suggested. I understand your frustration however the matter is not the nationality of the colluders but the fact that they were colluding. You need to talk to other members with respect please.

As advised your best option is to contact the poker room that can take the appropriate action against the players.

I would also like to mention that Emanuel is an excellent and very active member of this community for as long as I have been here. He was only trying to relate to you, how he solved a similar problem of his own and I feel there was no need to personally attack him, because of his nationality.

There are good and bad people everywhere and it is individuals that participate in certian bad acts and not neccessarily nationalities. I would insist that you never generalize against certian races/nationalities in this forum, or indeed anywhere else for that matter, it is something that could get you into a lot of trouble.

Best regards

Thazar