SB: $6.62
      BB: $0.98
      UTG: $1.92
      UTG+1: $2.43
      MP: $5.27
      CO: $2.02
      Hero (BTN): $2.07

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BTN with 9 :diamond: 9 :spade:
      4 folds, Hero raises to $0.08, SB raises to $0.20, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.42) 6 :spade: 6 :club: 4 :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, SB calls $0.20

Turn: ($0.82) T :diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($0.82) 4 :club: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.41, Hero calls $0.41

Preflop: Is this a fold preflop? I call because I am IP and he can be raising KQs+, AJs+

Flop: I bet half pot so if I get raised, it's an easy fold, if he calls he could have overs or maybe just isnt raising his overpairs?

Turn: No reason to double-barrel here, if he has an overpair he's not folding, if he has overcards I have showdown value.

River: Kind of weird bet from him, but I call for a few reasons. 1. Is that our line looks fairly weak, with the half-pot bet on flop, and if I wasn't strong why wouldn't I continue the turn? 2. His river AF was way higher than his flop & turn AF, which could suggest that he likes to bluff rivers. 3. His line is so common at this level, when you check turn after betting flop the fish think "oh he checked turn so hes weak"

Also he's giving us 3:1 so what % of the time do we have to have the best hand to make this call profitable? ~34%?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello jdnismo,

Flop: Why do you bet that smallish? Also what's about his CBet? If it's huge he might even trap you.

As played
      Turn: You definitely have to bet the turn for free showdown and protection from any kind of overcards and maybe even draws.

As played
      River: Oh, I guess most likely we are beat if the guy even has huge amount of CBet since if he really wanted to bluff then why ain't he bluffing on flop? But overall I wouldn't be surprised if you invited him to float you vs 1/2 pot size bet on flop. :) And take stabs on you on river.

Best regards.