Pokerstars bonus code

• TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      Hi guys , i just made a account on poker stars and i used the strategy-en bonus code so i can get tracked at pokerstrategy.com but it sad that the bonus code is not good. Is the STARS600 ok to use so i can get traked to pokerstrategy?
      thx
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TurnitAce
      Hi guys , i just made a account on poker stars and i used the strategy-en bonus code so i can get tracked at pokerstrategy.com but it sad that the bonus code is not good. Is the STARS600 ok to use so i can get traked to pokerstrategy?
      thx
      Hi TurnitAce,

To successfully track yourself you must enter the marketing code "strategy-en" on the sign up page.

The STARS600 is just for their First Deposit Bonus, where you can use it up the three times. However the total of your first deposit can only be $600.

For example, if you deposit $200 the first time and $300 deposit the second time, your final deposit cannot be more than $100 as it would exceed the $600 total deposit.

You can find out how to successfully track your account by following this link

However, it sounds to me that you have already made a mistake :(

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • TurnitAce
      TurnitAce
      Bronze
      ok so the bad thing is that i didn't use the marketing code there. Is there any chance to get traked to pokerstrategy? i didn't made a deposit yet on the site.
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi again TurnitAce,

I'm afraid your situation would now be out of our hands :(

What I would suggest to you is to email PokerStars Support and tell them you missed entering the marketing code by mistake and maybe (and that's a big maybe) they will do something for you.

It is very rare that they would re-track accounts to affiliates but if you plead with them, they may do something.

It is worth a shot, right? However, I honestly wouldn't hold much hope with it.

support@pokerstars.com is their email address and I wish you the best of luck with your attempt.

Do let us know what happens in this case

All the best,
      Gary
    • sefketramadani
      sefketramadani
      Bronze
      Can somebody help me, I don't think that this thread is apropriate,but I have problem. I just signed up and I passed quiz, but when I wanted to get my 50 bucks bonus on Pokerstars, I couldn't choose them, only partypoker...I am beginner so I don't know them. Pls help!!!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sefketramadani
      Can somebody help me, I don't think that this thread is apropriate,but I have problem. I just signed up and I passed quiz, but when I wanted to get my 50 bucks bonus on Pokerstars, I couldn't choose them, only partypoker...I am beginner so I don't know them. Pls help!!!
      Hi sefketramadani,

Unfortunately, PokerStars is not currently an option for the free $50 starting capital at the minute. Sometimes, our choice of rooms rotate so at this minute you can choose from any of the rooms on this list

It may change in the future, but we cannot guarantee this for now.

Hope this answered your question,

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • sefketramadani
      sefketramadani
      Bronze
      Thanks, that really helped :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries mate :s_pleased:

If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask :)

All the best,

Gary