hey what's up :)

• ChipStackinIkho
      Hi... I'm new to the site and would like to introduce myself. I'm Ikho and I'm from the Philippines. I'm still reading and trying to familiarize myself with the site. Any tips would be great :) No Limit or Fixed Limit is what i'm trying to decide. I would really like to take this seriously. When trying to move up the limits...let's just say i'm having an average day where i hit most of my hands... what should my goal be per session to call it day? Thanks again :)
  • 4 replies
      Hello ChipStackinIkho,

Lovely username btw and welcome to PokerStrategy.com!

The site, as a whole is very well laid out and it should take you no time at all to familiarize yourself with it all.

So you are from the Philippines then? That's awesome, one of my fellow moderators is from that beautiful part of the world and I am sure she will come in and welcome you also :)

As for suggestions, I really think its up to you as to what to play :) It's a personal decision at the end of the day and whatever you feel most comfortable with.

Right now, we are running a Beginners Course for NL Holdem players which would be a great place to start for you.

I wish you the best of luck, whatever you choose :)

All the best,
    • purplefizz
      hi Ikho,

warm welcome to our community! :D i see you've met the awesome gary already. that beginner's course is a good place as any to start. but you will need to decide for yourself what game suits you best. :)
      the most important thing at the start is that you have patience and motivation to learn.

so glad to see another fellow Filipino here. from which part are you? our little community is growing! why don't you meet some of the others here ;)

PINOY pokerista PASOK!!

btw have you passed the quiz yet?

hope to see more of you around here.

• roopopper
      Hello and welcome :D

• bringmecards
      best of luck at the tables and welcome