This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 99 preflop fold

• n3w8i3
      n3w8i3
      Bronze
      should i call here or not? i just got there, so didn't have a clue of any player, and didn't know what type of player is that guy with all-in... i think there is to many hands that can beat me, and to many unlucky outcomes from weaker hands... not sure what should do in such situations.... here- i folded...

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $0,16
      Hero:
      $2,05
      BU:
      $1,98

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.102 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 9:diamond: , 9:club:
      2 folds, Hero calls $0,02, 3 folds, BU raises to $0,09, SB folds, BB raises to $0,16 (All-In), Hero calls $0,14, BU raises to $1,98 (All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back (All-In).
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello n3w8i3,

The problem actually is the BU guy, he may easily even go for 4bet and we just donate the money in. :) I guess I'd just fold it and let it be without really knowing the opponent which is BU.

Best regards.