Deposit bonus

• Elertar
      Elertar
      Bronze
      I have an account in PokerStars which hasn't been created via PokerStrategy, but I have tracked it in my profile by entering my username.

Now I want to make a deposit on PokerStars and I wonder if I'm eligible for the 100% deposit bonus.

If I'm not, and I hope this is not off-topic, I'd like to ask you guys if you know any other poker room that has NL2 6-max and a PokerStrategy bonus.

Thank you in advance.
  • 3 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Elertar,

Whether or not your account is tracked to PokerStrategy, you are still entitled to the Full Deposit Bonus at PokerStars.

All players are eligible for this, using the STARS600 bonus code.

You can also split your 1st deposit bonus into 3, giving you more of a chance to claim the full $600 sign up bonus.

Hope this was helpful and if you need further assistance please don't be afraid to ask.

All the best,

Gary
    • Elertar
      Elertar
      Bronze
      I don't find where to write the bonus code when making the deposit. Maybe this is because this is not my first deposit. Does it has to be the first deposit in order to use the bonus?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Elertar,

Yes, it must be your first deposit to use the bonus code I'm afraid.

If you have made previous deposits then you will unfortunately not be able to deposit using a bonus code.

You could always contact PokerStars customer support and see if there is anything they can do for you, but honestly they probably won't.

It is always worth a try however!

All the best,
      Gary