Hello There! :)

• kapanens
      kapanens
      Bronze
      HELLO there :)
      i will play in partypoker :) i have played before in pokerstars, but thats not a poker, that's a big joke :D badlucks every hand :) there i lose a lot of money, so i hope so, that here i will earn a million :)
      And good luck and have fun you all guys :)
  • 4 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi kapanens,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com

Congratulations on passing the quiz and I wish you the best of luck in your poker journey.

Bad beats will happen at every poker site, it's just a part and parcel of the game and if you wanna play the game successfully you better get used to it :)

We have lots of articles available to you on Psychology and I suggest you take a look at them, they may help you overcome some negativities in your game.

You may also be interested to know we are currently running a Beginners Course for NL Holdem players and it would be a great place to start learning if you wanna start off playing NL Cash games.

I have linked it to you above and if you have any further questions don't be afraid to ask :)

I wish you every success in your poker career :)

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • kapanens
      kapanens
      Bronze
      yeah but in pokerstar is absolutely funny :D in flop i have two pairs, one goes all in, allright i will call, he hav nothing, he have 5 % to win ;) turn - suited, river and he've got a straight :) there is a couple times, when its allright and it didnt happen :D soo, i will try my luck in partypoker :)
      thanks you Pokerstrategy for this chance :) :*
    • roopopper
      roopopper
      Bronze
      Hello and welcome :D

Roo
    • bringmecards
      bringmecards
      Bronze
      best of luck at the tables and welcome