PokerTells.. Online ??

• 7 replies
    • Krishjanis
      Krishjanis
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/strategy/psychology/826/1/

Here is an article, next time just go to strategy section and there you can find pretty much everything if you have high enough level.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Generally your best tell with fish is bet sizing, You have to be careful because it can be due to so many reason. As for bet sizing you have to observe the tendency of your opponent (s)

Best regards

Thazar
    • DrDunne
      DrDunne
      Bronze
      +1 thazar. you aint gunna get much info other than bet sizing - remember, one person's 30seconds thinking would be another person's 30seconds to sort out a hand on another table. also, you won't conclude much either way unless you know that specific opponent and unfortunately people are not consistent in this way. for instance, if they wait for ages and then shove they may have nuts one time and may be bluffing another time. its just unreliable..

btw, do you study the strategy articles here philiveyfan? how come your not tracked?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      You get also info (not tells as such but info about the players) by looking at how many tables they are playing. Their VIP status if it is displayed. Their vpip/pfr stats and other info

Regards

Thazar
    • Steelbrewer
      Steelbrewer
      Bronze
      insta call can be a sign of a draw sometimes.

insta check behind is a sign that person has c/f (fold to any bet) ticked and therefore is not in love with his hand (he can have c/c ticked but that's way less common).
    • philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DrDunne
      +1 thazar. you aint gunna get much info other than bet sizing - remember, one person's 30seconds thinking would be another person's 30seconds to sort out a hand on another table. also, you won't conclude much either way unless you know that specific opponent and unfortunately people are not consistent in this way. for instance, if they wait for ages and then shove they may have nuts one time and may be bluffing another time. its just unreliable..

btw, do you study the strategy articles here philiveyfan? how come your not tracked?
      i'm not tracked cause i don't wanna show people how bad of a donk i am lol
    • clawindsouza
      clawindsouza
      Bronze
      i thought u quit after losing 60k