Questions about exam

• oracle1785
      oracle1785
      Bronze
      hello guys,i'm very happy to follow this course but i don't understand various things, so i ask you some questions:
      1- How can i get the access to the exsam? i ask this because i have seen "Coaching Podcast - Live Coaching Week 1" and during the coaching veriz talks about some kind of point that we can get being active in the classroom and also he talks about some kind of grade but i don't understood how the question works.
      2- the exam is pass/ not pass or we have some kind of vote?
      3- how the exam is structured???
      thaks to everybody :D
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello oracle1785,

I am glad to help you out!

1- How can i get the access to the exsam? i ask this because i have seen "Coaching Podcast - Live Coaching Week 1" and during the coaching veriz talks about some kind of point that we can get being active in the classroom and also he talks about some kind of grade but i don't understood how the question works.

Basically it works like this. Soon we are going to give out so Called "Live" Private coachings where you will be coached by a coach. Like you would hire a coach. But practically for free. How? Just use activity in the Locker Room, be active in the Hand Evaluation forums (used to be Classroom). Show that you are worth to be picked and also if we ask for people who want those kind of coachings just say that you want and the reason why we should pick you.

About the exams, you can't get access to the exams yet. They will be available on right time. There is even date for exams when they will be available.

2- the exam is pass/ not pass or we have some kind of vote?

What do you mean by this question?

3- how the exam is structured???

Yes, Theoretical part, Practical part, Math questions, different kind of hand analyzes and etc. You will see. :)

Best regards.
    • oracle1785
      oracle1785
      Bronze
      thank you for your reply , about the second question i mean that each question has some points and according to the answer you give all, a part or none of these points and so for all answer ,so that at the end i pass the exam for example with 92 points out of 100 (like university exams)... i hope that i exaplained it well. Thank you :D
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by oracle1785
      thank you for your reply , about the second question i mean that each question has some points and according to the answer you give all, a part or none of these points and so for all answer ,so that at the end i pass the exam for example with 92 points out of 100 (like university exams)... i hope that i exaplained it well. Thank you :D
      Yeah, it will be with points, you will have to earn specific amount of points. The same for homework. Good luck with the Course. :)