MP+1: $10.00
      CO: $14.48
      Hero (BTN): $10.00
      SB: $6.73
      BB: $9.47
      UTG: $10.73

SB posts SB $0.05, BB posts BB $0.10

Pre Flop: ($0.15) Hero has K:diamond: K:heart:

fold, fold, fold, MP+1 raises to $0.30, fold, Hero raises to $1.35, fold, fold, MP+1 calls $1.05

Flop: ($2.85, 2 players) A:heart: 4:diamond: 7:diamond:
      MP+1 bets $1.42, fold

Preflop: I started to 3B for 4x initial raise even I'm IP. There are so much bad players who call it so I don't care.
      Flop: Disaster flop for me and I don't think so that I could have continued this hand...
  • 4 replies
    • Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      Not much you can do in this spot. He coud call your 3bet Whit AK mybe AQs QQ+

only thing you beat here is QQ. .
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BGawli,

But still, do you really think if he had the Ax he would donk like this on flop? I'd be rather inclined to Call it once and reevaluate it on turn. He may easily even donk with draws/weaker PPs.

Best regards.
    • UnknownJoseph
      UnknownJoseph
      Silver
      I think it wasn't first time when I decided to lay down after opponents donk bet in 3BPot.
      ok... so I should have called it and reevaluate situation on the turn and eventually on the river... do I wanna invest more money in the pot in farther streets? In my opinion I wanna see showdown as cheapest as possible...
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by BGawli
      I think it wasn't first time when I decided to lay down after opponents donk bet in 3BPot.
      ok... so I should have called it and reevaluate situation on the turn and eventually on the river... do I wanna invest more money in the pot in farther streets? In my opinion I wanna see showdown as cheapest as possible...
      If he doesn't have the Ace then he is most likely going to Check the turn anyways. :) You can decided either way you gonna play it. Might even Check it behind or as well can bet it. Although I guess myself I'd just Check it behind and give a chance for some smaller PPs do a hero-call on river.