[Application] solid shortstack/7-days/nl10/$40

• EmilDahlman
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I am a solid shortstack multitabler at the Pacific poker network. I've been going up and down from nl2, nl6 and nl10 alot the last weeks due to me taking shots at nl30 Heads-up whenever my roll becomes decent (wich i suck at, therefore back to nl2).

How much? I want a $40 stake to go straight up to NL10 again and build my roll a bit faster. 50/50 split of winning and the original stake will be sent back along with it. The investor can expect at return on investement at roughly 16-23% over a timespan of 7 days. There is no rakeback in the network, but if i happend to get enough raked to get a $10 bonus this will be included ofcourse.

Risk of ruin? Low (~5-10%), as i have a my own little bankroll to backup with too. Immune to tilt when shortstacking fullring.

Winrate? Not using software when shortstacking since theres a problem with pokertracker and 888 poker HH, but pretty low but steady winrate.

Volume? About 2 hours of 12 tabling and about 3 hours of 6 tabling every day. Will play 15 tables if the roll grows well during the stake. Exercising and eating good at the moment so I can play the A game for long.

How? Moneybookers. Please communicate with me through Skype on daily basis. My playername on 888 poker is "CashRogue".

If you are not interested don't bother commenting =) Peace!
  • 1 reply
    • NIVEKii
      Hey EmilDahlman,

I'm afraid I'll have to close down your staking request on the count of you not having a sufficient post count in the English community. Our rules stipulate that a member must have at least 300 posts here and you currently only have 16.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to add me through the community tool. I'd be more than happy to assist you where I can.

All the best,