hello

• mnpickett
      mnpickett
      Global
      Hey i am mike and i just wanted to say hello, and thanks i thought knew alot about poker. But i have really have learned alot in the short period of time that i have been on here and it is amazing how much you tips really do help improve a players game. i have noticed small things during the game i had not realized before and used some of your tips to gain chips from people bluffing. So Thank You again and keep up the good work.
  • 6 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi mnpickett,

Welcome at PokerStrategy! I hope you'll have fun and learn a lot here.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi mnpickett,

Im glad that you like the site, and already like it even though you have only had access to a minimal fraction of the vast vault of information available here. That is why it breaks my heart to tell you that we will sadly not be able to activate your account with $50 in the near future due to the current legal situation in the USA.

If you would like to stay irregardless your only option would be to wait to see as the situation develops or to cash in yourself over our bonus codes on either FTP or Stars.

If not I still wish you the best of luck in your development as a Poker player.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • mnpickett
      mnpickett
      Global
      yes after i found out that i could not play on titan. i went ahead and set up a account on full tilt and used your bonus code and am hoping recieve the 50 dollars on there and not disappoint you, and add to my bankroll after the money posts in my account. by using your very valuable infomation and stratagies to become a better player. I have been using some of what i have learned in freerolls and i have already seen improments in my game. Thank You again. I hope that you recieved my information properly that i had provided from my full tilt accoumt. if i need to resend the info to you just let me know.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi mnpickett,

I'm sorry to tell you that we cannot accept and send funds to players from the US anymore. It's due to the current legal situation in the US.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • mnpickett
      mnpickett
      Global
      in my last post you said that you were unable to send and transfer funds to us players any longer but i just recieved my 50 capital and would like to thank you for the funds and the oppurtunity. So thank you for the information and the capital.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      I'm glad that everything worked out fine for you. Have fun and do your best at the tables as you'll be representing PS team. :)

Good luck!
      thunderbird56