problem with ts servers

• Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      iv'e posted a thread about this problem, but i still wasn't able to fix it...
      when i log to the rookie/bronze ts server everything is normal... but on the silver and the gold ts servers i can move between channels... i was told that it was because i'm not registered... but no password was sent to me via email so i use the password on the bottom of my profile... still does nothing.. anyone knows what do i need to do in order to fix this?

ty for comments X(
  • 4 replies
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      no comments so far :/ missing important coachings :(
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hi Wildknight,

I'm not expert on this either but I'll look into resolving your situation by finding someone who is.

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Wildknight
      iv'e posted a thread about this problem, but i still wasn't able to fix it...
      when i log to the rookie/bronze ts server everything is normal... but on the silver and the gold ts servers i can move between channels... i was told that it was because i'm not registered... but no password was sent to me via email so i use the password on the bottom of my profile... still does nothing.. anyone knows what do i need to do in order to fix this?

ty for comments X(
      Hi Wildknight,

Please write a ticket to our support via the Ticketsystem so they can look into it and/or get in direct contact with the IT: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/help/

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • Wildknight
      Wildknight
      Bronze
      thnx alot... but as mentioned before, i've already read this a few times and it didn't help me... i just didn't get a password to ts servers via email... no idea why... people told me to use the password that is in my profile but i guess this password didn't refresh or smt because it's the same one i had when i was basic bronze and silver... maybe if there is someone that experts in those problems that i can contact via email i will ask him for help... but so far a find no help in the forums about that question. X( :D

TY, Wildknight.