Expected value understood

• daftbet
      daftbet
      Bronze
      Having become very confused by your article on EV in the silver stategy section I decided to do a bit of research to try and understand it better and below is an article that I think explains it better. Hope some may find it as useful as I did.

[EDITED BY: HollyMichelle]
  • 4 replies
    • denetomtom
      denetomtom
      Bronze
      Good find daftbet very helpful. :)

Thanks
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Daftbet,

I am going to have to edit your post here as we simply cannot allow you to post strategical information from another website here.

If you were to take a look at our business model you will understand this more.

Basically, we are an affiliate and a pokerschool that's how we make our money to finance the educational material hence providing educational material from somewhere else go against that.

If there is something you have difficulty with in our articles I suggest you ask our coaches in our strategy and hand evaluation sections. We have a pretty solid team here and we try to help out as many people as we can.

I must now ask you to refrain from doing this again :)

I trust you understand

All the best,
      Gary
    • daftbet
      daftbet
      Bronze
      Sorry, did not realise I was breaking any rules just trying to shed a little light on a somewhat confusing subject
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      No worries mate,

Thanks for understanding, and as I said if you find something confusing just ask a coach in a coaching session or post a thread in the strategy forums.

If you need anything else, don't be afraid to ask me, or any of the other mods :)

Kind regards,
      Gary