HUD for 5 card draw that shows the mucked hand?

• sigauli
      sigauli
      Bronze
      Hi folks,

Fascinated by this variant, because before I knew even the rules of Holdem I played 5 card draw.

As the strategy content about this game emerged on Pokerstrategy.com I had to take a look at this game again.

Reading all the articles a few times and having my personal experience from Fixed Limit Holdem, notes are even a bigger part of the game here than in Holdem.

I tried this Poker Hands software, has basic tracking features and HUD with VPIP/PFR/AF, but what really makes me go crazy is that there is no showing of the mucked hands. I have to go to the replayer and search for the specific hand which is really time consuming if you are trying to even 2-table the game (maybe I'm just not so confident in my game yet and I'm still taking too much time for making decisions)

Is there anything else out there for 5 card draw?

Also looking forward for more advanced content that will make players totaly crush and rip this game apart. There is too much profit waiting to be picked by somebody.
  • 5 replies
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      What would be even nicer is if the HUD showed the number of cards everyone discarded. I reckon I could manage four tables then instead of two.
    • sigauli
      sigauli
      Bronze
      Well you can look at that in chat, but it's not that usefull.

Mhm the discarding hands could be done much easier that showing mucked hands I think, with the help of some ahk script or something like that.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Assuming you're playing on stars, you can always have the replayer open at all times for each table, at least when you're two tabling.
    • p44mc
      p44mc
      Bronze
      I find checking the notes easy enough regarding opponents discards.

When it comes to taking notes on pokerstars if your 3/4 tableing I tend to double click the player I want to make a note on immediatly so the chat window changes to that players note window so you can switch between typing your notes and acting at your other tables.

It's worth mentioning that at $2/$4 and higher (on stars) notes aren't as important as the player pool is quite small, and the players balance much better than at lower limits.
    • sigauli
      sigauli
      Bronze
      The field is small, but still notes help very much.

I don't try to make my life hard and remember previous action of players when I can have notes.

Also even regs who try to balance have some leaks that you should abuse in order to win.