NL Holdem $0.20(BB) Replayer
      SB ($42.81)
      BB ($21.16)
      UTG ($20.30)
      UTG+1 ($20.13)
      CO ($18.35)
      Hero ($20)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:spade:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.70, fold, Hero calls $0.70, SB calls $0.60, BB calls $0.50

FLOP ($2.80) Q:heart: 4:heart: 3:club:

SB bets $1.40, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls $1.40

TURN ($5.60) Q:heart: 4:heart: 3:club: 8:heart:

SB bets $2.70, Hero folds

SB wins $5.32

SB 35/13/1.3 86 hands

He is pasive and bet in 4way pot, so it might be strong. On flop I just call once to see if he slows down on turn, but he doesn't so I put him on AQ, two pairs, sets. Might be KQ but maybe this player is not that aggresive with it.
  • 5 replies
    • JorgeTeixeira
      JorgeTeixeira
      Bronze
      I guess I would still call turn... and I would see river :X
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      He might easily lead out there with KQ/QJs, so I would not really fold turn my tptk. if he is passive you can always expect him to check river with worse hands and you can get your free showdown (if you´re ahead).
      I´d personally also raise flop for value to 3.5$, since I think his leading range on that flop is wider than 33/44 and playing aggressively your tptk can´t really have the worse move (especially since he would b/c there Qx and draws
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I´d personally also raise flop for value to 3.5$, since I think his leading range on that flop is wider than 33/44 and playing aggressively your tptk can´t really have the worse move (especially since he would b/c there Qx and draws

If he calls our raise, then what is the plan on turn if he bets? If he checks?

I think if he calls flop and bets turn, it is very strong. But if he checks turn, then probably as you said he has KQ, QJ very often.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c

If he calls our raise, then what is the plan on turn if he bets? If he checks?

I think if he calls flop and bets turn, it is very strong. But if he checks turn, then probably as you said he has KQ, QJ very often.
      don´t really never expect him to b/c flop and then lead on blank turn.
      I´d likely would fold if flush completes, if he checks I´d likely still play for stacks and b/c turn.
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      so I guess I have a leak when I am without initiative, give up too easily against stations. Its not the first time I do that.