Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.05(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($5.15)
      BB ($2.80)
      UTG ($5.46)
      UTG+1 ($1.38)
      CO ($2.10)
      BTN ($2.60)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: Q:heart: , fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.15, BB calls $0.10

FLOP ($0.30) 7:diamond: Q:club: K:club:

Hero bets $0.18, BB calls $0.18

TURN ($0.66) 7:diamond: Q:club: K:club: A:spade:

Hero bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40

RIVER ($1.46) 7:diamond: Q:club: K:club: A:spade: 8:club:

Hero checks, BB bets $0.70, Hero folds

BB wins $1.39

Villian is a 29/4 with a fold to cbet of 67% and AF of 2.5.I was unsure what to do on the river ..so decided to go for C/F if he bets biggish.

Too nitty?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello lokiah,

Welcome to the NL BSS Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

I'd still bet a bit bigger on flop ~$0,24 and also the same goes for turn at least $0,50.

But as played guess it's pretty close. While there ain't gonna be many missed hands then might even be possible just to Check/Fold it. If you want even consider Check/Calling or anything similar then rather block-bet and maybe even get called from Kx hands.

Best regards.
    • lokiah
      lokiah
      Bronze
      ye when i was reviewing the hand that was my intial thought of not betting big enuf,but i think i prob shld have definitely bet/fold the river as you said.

Thanks and looking forward to posting more while my trial version is HEM is going! hahaha
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by lokiah
      ye when i was reviewing the hand that was my intial thought of not betting big enuf,but i think i prob shld have definitely bet/fold the river as you said.

Thanks and looking forward to posting more while my trial version is HEM is going! hahaha
      There is always possible to get PT3 trial and of course PS Elephant. :)